whats the hardest thing a teenager coud explain to someone that doesnt know what it means?

liquidmagma
3 minutes ago, Speakerator said:

Since the title specifically mentions teenagers, I'll go with "dabbing". I'm not that old - 24 to be precise, which means I do qualify as part of Generation Y rather than a Millennial - and I have no clue what it's about / means / whatever. I tried to read something about it on google and gave up. It's just one of the things Millennials / teens do, that I simply do not understand :D

I am 18 - a teenager. I can explain very well my friend. 

Basically, Dabbing is an action performed by fucking underage degenerates who do it to fit in after seeing everyone else and celebrities doing it. Adults will sometimes participate in this trend, also; the result being an incredibly cringe worthy feeling and a desire to punch them square in the face. 

Bottle flipping is similar in concept.

2 minutes ago, obi-fade-kenobi said:

I am 18 - a teenager. I can explain very well my friend. 

Basically, Dabbing is an action performed by fucking underage degenerates who do it to fit in after seeing everyone else and celebrities doing it. Adults will sometimes participate in this trend, also; the result being an incredibly cringe worthy feeling and a desire to punch them square in the face. 

Bottle flipping is similar in concept.

Though I deeply support the punching part - you left out a vital information :D What is 'it' xD

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

3 minutes ago, Speakerator said:

Though I deeply support the punching part - you left out a vital information :D What is 'it' xD

The Dab or Dabbing, not to be confused with the recreational use of hash oil that goes by the same name, is a style of hip hop dance that involves dropping one’s head with one arm raised and resting the face inside the elbow of the other arm, which essentially resembles the gesture of a polite attempt at muffling a loud sneeze. Originating from the hip hop scene in Atlanta, Georgia, the dance became mainstream popular after numerous professional football players adopted it as a celebratory gesture during games in August 2015.

No idea. All I know is I take an instance dislike to anyone who does it. 

2 minutes ago, obi-fade-kenobi said:

No idea. All I know is I take an instance dislike to anyone who does it. 

So it really is part of "dancing" - I always thought of it as a random move as an expression of [???]. Well, that's a shame. I really do appreciate people who have the body control to properly dance HipHop even though i like the classical "dancing" (20's Swing, Rock'n'roll and the usual standard / latin stuff) way more, but considering this as a new dancing trend, I guess we've reached the temporary new low of a loooong slope .__.

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302