Wondering what RAM sticks I need

Hey guys. I just got a steal of a deal from newegg (Or at least I think it was a pretty good deal) for Cyber Monday, and I was wondering what sticks of RAM I would use to upgrade it to 16GB instead of the default 8GB that it comes with. The model for the computer is the msi 15.6" GL62 6QF-627, and it was listen on Newegg under 
MSI 15.6" GL62 6QF-627 Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 8 GB Memory 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Gaming Laptop - "ONLY @ NEWEGG". The link to the laptop is: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834154111 just in case I'm bad at conveying information. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

1 minute ago, Kedris21 said:

Hey guys. I just got a steal of a deal from newegg (Or at least I think it was a pretty good deal) for Cyber Monday, and I was wondering what sticks of RAM I would use to upgrade it to 16GB instead of the default 8GB that it comes with. The model for the computer is the msi 15.6" GL62 6QF-627, and it was listen on Newegg under 

MSI 15.6" GL62 6QF-627 Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 8 GB Memory 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Gaming Laptop - "ONLY @ NEWEGG". The link to the laptop is: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834154111 just in case I'm bad at conveying information. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

SO-DIMM DDR4 ram. SO-DIMM is for laptops, now just look for speed and how many dimms are available

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

So you guys say the  SO-DIMM DDR4 ram, but I look online and I get confused because I suck at internet. Any websites where this is recommended to buy, and or links available?