Anyone willing to sell a used X79 Mobo for a reasonable price

Just as the title implies, I want to know if anyone is willing to sell a fully working X79 lga 2011 mobo for a fair/reasonable price.

If responding to this is against the forum guidelines then moderators please tell me

Technically, this would belong in the Classifieds section where all forum selling takes place(including the "Looking for [product]"), but that requires 100 posts to use. 

And no, do not spam the forum with the hopes of getting 100 forum posts. That is not allowed. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

2 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Technically, this would belong in the Classifieds section where all forum selling takes place(including the "Looking for [product]"), but that requires 100 posts to use. 

And no, do not spam the forum with the hopes of getting 100 forum posts. That is not allowed. 

Why would I spam the forum?

Just now, IRaE said:

People have done it in the past. Just covering some additional areas just in case. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

3 minutes ago, IRaE said:

Just as the title implies, I want to know if anyone is willing to sell a fully working X79 lga 2011 mobo for a fair/reasonable price.

If responding to this is against the forum guidelines then moderators please tell me

look on e-bay for such deals

1 minute ago, IRaE said:

to get 100 posts and be able to use the selling part of the forum

Just now, CUDA_Cores said:

hahahaha, nice joke m8. X79 boards are super expensive these days because of supply and demand. Unless you get a broken one and repair it yourself, expect to pay no less than $150 for even the most basic x79 board.

I lost an auction for a fully working gigabyte board yesterday

I got my Asus P9X79 LE for $239.99 CAD three years ago and I'm pretty sure that it's worth more today than it was new.  There are a LOT of Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge i7 Extreme and Xeon chips out there that can be had for not a lot of money but there aren't nearly so many mobos, especially desktop mobos, so the mobos fetch a pretty penny for this exact reason.  I'll bet you that the OP is working entirely on this idea even, he found a cheap CPU but realizes that the mobo is going to cost him.

8 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I got my Asus P9X79 LE for $239.99 CAD three years ago and I'm pretty sure that it's worth more today than it was new.  There are a LOT of Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge i7 Extreme and Xeon chips out there that can be had for not a lot of money but there aren't nearly so many mobos, especially desktop mobos, so the mobos fetch a pretty penny for this exact reason.  I'll bet you that the OP is working entirely on this idea even, he found a cheap CPU but realizes that the mobo is going to cost him.

OP? I fell for the trap, 140 USD for 4820K. I thought it was a good buy when compared with the other I7s available on ebay, I was wrong.....

1 minute ago, IRaE said:

OP? I fell for the trap, 140 USD for 4820K. I thought it was a good buy when compared with the other I7s available on ebay, I was wrong.....

Original Poster, as in the first person in the thread, which would be you.