Elric possibly joining Newegg

vanwazltoff

on the newest episode of Yolked Elric made an appearance and it seem like he may stick around for another few videos

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Yeah he has been mentioning it for a month or so now. I hope he does it was awful what happened to him.

Would be awesome if I could join them...I'm about 30 minutes away from the Newegg HQ...

That would probably be good for him, since the whole motherboards.org crap.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah he has been mentioning it for a month or so now. I hope he does it was awful what happened to him.
Sorry to Necro this thread, but care to elaborate for someone who doesn't stay at the top of this information?

I believed I've watched a few of his reviews (if I'm not mistaken), and they seemed pretty awesome to me.

Yeah his reviews were great, always gave good benchmarks etc. He owned motherboard.org until the company he hired to manage it turned on him and found a legal loophole forcing him out altogether. It's great to see him working with Newegg more permanently now :)

that's horrible i didn't know the story because i missed the videos "what happened" and just saw that channel got no more new videos

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

It's not Erlic is Possibly joining Newegg, He already has Joined Newegg.Elic has been with Newegg for two weeks now and he has done more the one video for them. In the last Yoked they made it offical that Elric is now a member of the Newegg team.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

It's not Erlic is Possibly joining Newegg, He already has Joined Newegg.Elic has been with Newegg for two weeks now and he has done more the one video for them. In the last Yoked they made it offical that Elric is now a member of the Newegg team.
The thread was necro'd!

Wow Elric from TechofTomorrow? This would be nice. However I wish he will continue his own channel (which I'm sure he'll do). Love the guy. Let's just say he's EXTREME! :D

Wow Elric from TechofTomorrow? This would be nice. However I wish he will continue his own channel (which I'm sure he'll do). Love the guy. Let's just say he's EXTREME! :D
His channel TechofTomorrow has been featured on Neweggs Youtube page for quite a while now, longer than his employment, so I would assume they would allow him to continue that. Apart from being sympathetic to his cause I think Newegg realized he would bring more followers to them. Either way everyone wins! :)

I noticed motherboards.org started releasing videos gain, they are so awkward! I shouldn't really have given them the views

hahaha yeah I agree with the MB.org statement! And thanks for the extra information! I did not see it like that. Do you know if he's actually working at Newegg's? or is he just promoted with some kind of partnership?

Found this yesterday :(

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black