Unigine Valley Benchmark Scores Thread + SUPERPOSITION ***Over 1000 Submissions!***

Jumper118
2 hours ago, Masada02 said:

On a side note, based on your profile pic, do you have a supercharged G8? I've always liked those cars and I'm considering getting an SS sometime this year.

Yes Sir!  Supercharged with a blower cam with all of the supporting mods in between.  It's spent most of it's life being modified than actually driven, but it's fast and fun when I do take it out.  Otherwise, it's just a grocery getter sitting in the garage. O.o

Good catch on the plate!  Most people don't figure out what it means until it's already happened. Haha.  :D

7 hours ago, done12many2 said:

Yes Sir!  Supercharged with a blower cam with all of the supporting mods in between.  It's spent most of it's life being modified than actually driven, but it's fast and fun when I do take it out.  Otherwise, it's just a grocery getter sitting in the garage. O.o

Good catch on the plate!  Most people don't figure out what it means until it's already happened. Haha.  :D

GT or GXP?

I really want an SS and that LS3 would just be begging for mods.

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

4 minutes ago, Masada02 said:

GT or GXP?

I really want an SS and that LS3 would just be begging for mods.

GT.  

The SS is extremely nice!  Updated electronics.  Magnetic Ride Control.  Heads up display.  The works.

My favorite feature are the SS drivers because they apparently can't read when the decide to pick on my G8.  :D

I'd say get the SS.  The LS3 is a very stout and resilient motor.  It responds well to mods and will last forever. 

7 hours ago, done12many2 said:

GT.  

The SS is extremely nice!  Updated electronics.  Magnetic Ride Control.  Heads up display.  The works.

My favorite feature are the SS drivers because they apparently can't read when the decide to pick on my G8.  :D

I'd say get the SS.  The LS3 is a very stout and resilient motor.  It responds well to mods and will last forever. 

14 hours ago, done12many2 said:

Nothing wrong with owning an Aussie made car over in the US

1 hour ago, Purplehazeffc said:

Nothing wrong with owning an Aussie made car over in the US

Those Aussie made cars are very well regarded over here :D 

9 hours ago, done12many2 said:

GT.  

I might have to place an order for one... Not sure if I should wait for the 2017 though.

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

10 hours ago, Masada02 said:

Those Aussie made cars are very well regarded over here :D 

I might have to place an order for one... Not sure if I should wait for the 2017 though.

It's a pity they will stop making them next year. Here they are the Holden Commodore & HSV's

As from late 2017 they will no longer be made. So don't wait to long

2 hours ago, Purplehazeffc said:

It's a pity they will stop making them next year. Here they are the Holden Commodore & HSV's

As from late 2017 they will no longer be made. So don't wait to long

Ya that's why I'm debating whether I should get one soon or wait till the 2017's are announced to see if we will get any of the special editions.

11 minutes ago, Masada02 said:

Ya that's why I'm debating whether I should get one soon or wait till the 2017's are announced to see if we will get any of the special editions.

I'd wait and get the last year.  That would be a perfect thing to have sitting in the garage!

By the way, I'm doing some work over here so you better start making some time.  Horsepower ain't the only thing increasing!  :D

Cinebench R15.JPG

24 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

I'd wait and get the last year.  That would be a perfect thing to have sitting in the garage!

By the way, I'm doing some work over here so you better start making some time.  Horsepower ain't the only thing increasing!  :D

Cinebench R15.JPG

Damn! I'm not sure I have enough cooling to beat that score. I'll have to give it a shot though. Right after I fix the computer though. Something happened with Windows update and a forced Nvidia driver update and now the PC won't load into Windows at all with an Nvidia driver installed. It's not gonna be fun trying to fix this one...

2 minutes ago, Masada02 said:

Damn! I'm not sure I have enough cooling to beat that score. I'll have to give it a shot though. Right after I fix the computer though. Something happened with Windows update and a forced Nvidia driver update and now the PC won't load into Windows at all with an Nvidia driver installed. It's not gonna be fun trying to fix this one...

Sorry to hear about that.  Gotta love crashing stuff!

I run four copies of Windows on separate drives to avoid these headaches.  I have two Windows 10 installs, a Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.  I use one Windows 10 daily and the other one is for benchmarking and testing only.  If I screw something up and get frustrated, I just boot into the daily Windows 10 and go about my business.

Gtx 1080 better suck ass, if someone beats my single gpu score I'll QQ. 

To be honest tho I'll probably buy a fancy matrix or kingpin 1080 tho...  Then again when the TI comes out,  someone pls send me to pc therapy /counseling 

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

4 hours ago, Lays said:

Gtx 1080 better suck ass, if someone beats my single gpu score I'll QQ. 

To be honest tho I'll probably buy a fancy matrix or kingpin 1080 tho...  Then again when the TI comes out,  someone pls send me to pc therapy /counseling 

It's gonna happen bud.  Just a matter of time.  To further the agony, their going to do it on air!  

1 hour ago, done12many2 said:

It's gonna happen bud.  Just a matter of time.  To further the agony, their going to do it on air!  

My scores are on air... :D

Someone needs to lock my wallet (or Paypal) up when the new cards come out. I keep telling myself I don't need them... but that doesn't stop me from wanting them.

20 hours ago, done12many2 said:

Sorry to hear about that.  Gotta love crashing stuff!

I run four copies of Windows on separate drives to avoid these headaches.  I have two Windows 10 installs, a Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.  I use one Windows 10 daily and the other one is for benchmarking and testing only.  If I screw something up and get frustrated, I just boot into the daily Windows 10 and go about my business.

Well, found the problem. One of the Kingpin's died while Windows was doing updates. Caused a whole mess. Guess I'm going to have to RMA and I won't be beating your scores anytime soon :(

Well, found the problem. One of the Kingpin's died while Windows was doing updates. Caused a whole mess. Guess I'm going to have to RMA and I won't be beating your scores anytime soon :(

Are you kidding me?  That sucks.  At least you picked a brand with a great RMA process. 

Them Kingpins need a vacation? 

I'm pretty sure you burnt it up trying to knock some smart ass off the top.

20 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

Are you kidding me?  That sucks.  At least you picked a brand with a great RMA process. 

Them Kingpins need a vacation? 

I'm pretty sure you burnt it up trying to knock some smart ass off the top.

Ya, glad they are EVGA cards. Makes me not worry about the return process. Not like I had been playing many games recently anyway so it's not a huge deal.

I wish it had gone out while trying to beat you, at least that would have been cooler than during Windows updates.

Ya, glad they are EVGA cards. Makes me not worry about the return process. Not like I had been playing many games recently anyway so it's not a huge deal.

I wish it had gone out while trying to beat you, at least that would have been cooler than during Windows updates.

Maybe you'll luck out and get a card that's better matched with the one that still works.  I'm not much of a believer in the importance of ASIC when it comes to single card overclocking and overall performance increases, but I do believe that two very closely matched ASIC cards work better in overall SLI performance. 

Ya these two are 78.3 and 77.9... lol. The 78.3 is the one that died.

Can anyone help with my settings? For what ever reason I really never go above 60 fps. When I first launch I get a spike but other than that I'm capped the entire time!

My CPU usage is high, but not capped, and my GPU usage is EXTREMELY low. Temps are great!

I have a 5820K OC'ed to 4.6 and 2x Titan X's. What's the issue? My settings are set to Extreme HD and Vsync is off. Even if it was on, my monitor refresh rate is 100hz (X34) 

Any Advice? 

valley 2016-04-14 22-56-53-49.jpg

55 minutes ago, Masada02 said:

Ya these two are 78.3 and 77.9... lol. The 78.3 is the one that died.

:|:|:|

Damn.  .4 difference!  Was nicely matched.  Okay, scratch my last, it may not get better.  Just kidding.  I'm sure it'll turn out great.  Maybe the new card will have a few extra points to throw into the mix!

.9 difference on my end.

1.JPG

2.JPG

15 minutes ago, Atheos said:

Can anyone help with my settings? For what ever reason I really never go above 60 fps. When I first launch I get a spike but other than that I'm capped the entire time!

My CPU usage is high, but not capped, and my GPU usage is EXTREMELY low. Temps are great!

I have a 5820K OC'ed to 4.6 and 2x Titan X's. What's the issue? My settings are set to Extreme HD and Vsync is off. Even if it was on, my monitor refresh rate is 100hz (X34) 

Any Advice?

Either Valley is still running V-Sync or something in the Nvidia control panel is limiting your fps.

13 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

:|:|:|

Damn.  .4 difference!  Was nicely matched.  Okay, scratch my last, it may not get better.  Just kidding.  I'm sure it'll turn out great.  Maybe the new card will have a few extra points to throw into the mix!

.9 difference on my end.

I'm not too worried. Can't do much to change it anyway.

Just now, Masada02 said:

Either Valley is still running V-Sync or something in the Nvidia control panel is limiting your fps.

I'm not too worried. Can't do much to change it anyway.

Very true.  The good thing is you still have a beast of a card and one hell of a processor.  Cinebench R15 doesn't care about what card you have anyways.  :D

23 minutes ago, Atheos said:

Any Advice? 

valley 2016-04-14 22-56-53-49.jpg

Agreed.  Settings within your nVidia driver are still running V-Sync.  If you don't know where exactly to look or are having a real hard time with it, just uninstall the video driver and reinstall with "clean install" selected under custom installs.

I'm not usually in the business of helping you Titan X SLI guys out just so you can come along and crush me, but I hate to see a setup like that turning less than 60FPS at 1080p. :P

46 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

Agreed.  Settings within your nVidia driver are still running V-Sync.  If you don't know where exactly to look or are having a real hard time with it, just uninstall the video driver and reinstall with "clean install" selected under custom installs.

I'm not usually in the business of helping you Titan X SLI guys out just so you can come along and crush me, but I hate to see a setup like that turning less than 60FPS at 1080p. :P

Welp, Vsync in the control panel was set to application desire, and I turned it to off, however still no 60+ FPS... what the heck? I even have Gsync off. This is odd.

Untitled.jpg

5 minutes ago, Atheos said:

Welp, Vsync in the control panel was set to application desire, and I turned it to off, however still no 60+ FPS... what the heck? I even have Gsync off. This is odd.

Untitled.jpg

What is also weird, is that even if Vsync was on, it should be syncing to my 100hz refresh rate! What's going on here!? 

Untitled.jpg