I would like to have a Star Citizen squadron for LTT members

We can have a unified logo for our banners on the RSI forum and maybe a badge for the ltt forum

If you guys want I may make a banner for us and just swap out the usernames

It should not be a dark guild, we shall not raid others and what not, stay legal

Any ideas, what do you guys think?

UPDATE: 

the sign up thread: http://linustechtips...k-or-linus-yet/

-ships you have, and planning to get

-Id from SC forum and link

-name Idea for the squadron(will make a poll later on)

-first move in the verse once released

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

We can have a unified logo for our banners on the RSI forum and maybe a badge for the ltt forum

If you guys want I may make a banner for us and just swap out the usernames

It should not be a dark guild, we shall not raid others and what not, stay legal

Any ideas, what do you guys think?

I think linus and slick would like the idea, so it'll probably happen.

I'm neither for nor against it, as I don't know enough about that sort of thing yet. I just wanna see the game.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it would be cool. I pledged after learning about the game here on the LTT forum. My main focus will be exploring in my Origin 315p and meeting cool people along the way.

Asus Gryphon w/Thermal Armor / Intel i5 4670K / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB / Asus ROG Matrix 7970 Platinum / Samsung 830 / Seagate Barracuda

Corsair AX860 / Corsiar 350D / Corsair H100i / Windows 8 Pro

I think it would be cool. I pledged after learning about the game here on the LTT forum. My main focus will be exploring in my Origin 315p and meeting cool people along the way.

same here, so excited, i bought the 300i package, under 3500 alpha passes left more to come soon

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.

I would be down to have a noble squadron as the main LTT group but I'd also like to see a mini legion of rebels as well as a side group. Maybe have the main noble squadron as the group with Linus or equivalent as a figurehead and have the rebel legion with slick on the side.

Linus as the head of the professional side of the game as he is with the company and slick as the underground rebellious figure like his streams lol. Just a random idea

I would be down.  I have a Freelancer.  I really hope that they release an Exploration variant of the ship.  I'd melt my regular version and get that one. 

CPU AMD Ryzen 2700 X / Motherboard  / RAM 4 x 4GB  / GPU Zotac 1080Ti Amp Edition / Case Fractal Design Meshify C / Storage Samsung 850 PRO / 1TB WD Black & 2TB WD Green / PSU / Cooling Noctua / Keyboard Ducky Shine 2 / Mouse Logitech G700 / Sound O2 Amp/DAC & Audioengine A5+ speakers

Im cool with the Idea :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I think it could be a lot of fun, and I would love to see some form of Linus vs Slick

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

I think it could be a lot of fun, and I would love to see some form of Linus vs Slick

ehh not really. that creates an unnecessary division in the community, even if it's a good idea at face, a lot of people take things to far, and it would probably end up bad.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We NEED to do this! I'm up for any squadron, but it's a really good idea to get LTT tigether in a game like Star Citizen! Where do I sign up?! :D And as much as I would like the idea of having a Slick vs Linus sort of setup, I agree that it probably won't be a good idea...

I'm completely in on this!!! I'm part of a group right now (Imperium) but would much rather join a group I have more in common with, the problem is coming up with a group large enough on LTT to have any sort of impact in game. 

As of now my ships are Retaliator, Freelancer, Super Hornet, Avenger, 300i, and Aurora LN. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help out.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

I wanted to vote 'yes' but to be honest I have on idea what this would entail so I voted 'maybe'.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I would be down to have a noble squadron as the main LTT group but I'd also like to see a mini legion of rebels as well as a side group. Maybe have the main noble squadron as the group with Linus or equivalent as a figurehead and have the rebel legion with slick on the side.

Linus as the head of the professional side of the game as he is with the company and slick as the underground rebellious figure like his streams lol. Just a random idea

great idea

We NEED to do this! I'm up for any squadron, but it's a really good idea to get LTT tigether in a game like Star Citizen! Where do I sign up?! :D And as much as I would like the idea of having a Slick vs Linus sort of setup, I agree that it probably won't be a good idea...

the sign up thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/69288-ltt-star-citizen-squadron-sign-upcurrently-unofficial-because-have-not-talked-to-slick-or-linus-yet/

-ships you have, and planning to get

-Id from SC forum and link

-name Idea for the squadron(will make a poll later on)

-first move in the verse once released

I'm completely in on this!!! I'm part of a group right now (Imperium) but would much rather join a group I have more in common with, the problem is coming up with a group large enough on LTT to have any sort of impact in game. 

As of now my ships are Retaliator, Freelancer, Super Hornet, Avenger, 300i, and Aurora LN. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help out.

this is going to be sooo much fun

will let you know if I there is anyway you can help out

come post on the sign up thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/69288-ltt-star-citizen-squadron-sign-upcurrently-unofficial-because-have-not-talked-to-slick-or-linus-yet/

I wanted to vote 'yes' but to be honest I have on idea what this would entail so I voted 'maybe'.

good for you, that's what the maybe option is for

good for you, that's what the maybe option is for

lol thanks :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

ehh not really. that creates an unnecessary division in the community, even if it's a good idea at face, a lot of people take things to far, and it would probably end up bad.

True that....

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!