E3 v5 or something else for working + casual gaming

Hey guys I need your help,

Recently I got an e3v3 and want to upgrade - mainboard and memory coming too . For GPU I got 2 980s. The PC is mainly needed for working-especially video and picture edits in PS, AE, sony vegaspro ..with my last cpu I realized the intel intern graphic chip bottlenecks the cpu and gpus in real time rendering and pure processing therefore I went for the e3.now the main question is will everything still work out e.g. with the e3v5 1240 because Ive red of the restrictions intel made withthisgen intelchips.

I dont know what you mean by the internal GPU bottlenecking the CPU and GPU. Can you please give me a link to where you found this?

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

2 hours ago, SCHISCHKA said:

I dont know what you mean by the internal GPU bottlenecking the CPU and GPU. Can you please give me a link to where you found this?

Rendertimes "exploded"-so the tasks that should have been handled by the GPUs were transfomed to the intel chip and needed damn long or crushed thepc ..so without an intern gpu there where no problems why I would pref a xeon if possible