Is the EVGA Z170 Stinger (ITX) worth it?

Sup folks

I was looking for a solid ITX motherboard (THAT IS NOT BLOODY RED OR BLACK, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RED AND BLACK ITX MOBOS, WHY?!?!)

Ahem,

Anyway, I was looking for a good premium motherboard and found the EVGA Z170 Stinger, for a breathtaking €300,00

Is it worth that much? Will a Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI (€150) do just as well?

I'm just trying to find out why it's so much more expensive (also why the f does it have the ATX 24pin on the bottom?!)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

TJ

6 minutes ago, ThomJV said:

Sup folks

I was looking for a solid ITX motherboard (THAT IS NOT BLOODY RED OR BLACK, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RED AND BLACK ITX MOBOS, WHY?!?!)

Ahem,

Anyway, I was looking for a good premium motherboard and found the EVGA Z170 Stinger, for a breathtaking €300,00

I'm just trying to find out why it's so much more expensive (also why the f does it have the ATX 24pin on the bottom?!)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

TJ

the Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI is a lot better for the price. if only has 1 case fan header instead of the 2 that the evga Z170 stinger has, but the gigabyte board has more sata ports, usb ports, on board wifi/bluetooth and has 2 m.2 slots(second one is for wifi card). i would recommend the gigabyte board. it may be a little less sturdy but it's not like a motherboard breaks if you don't do anything weird with it

23 minutes ago, ThomJV said:

Sup folks

Ahem,

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

TJ

Wow prices are screwed up there

Anyways, you can get the pro gamer and coat it black and get a heat gun and remove the "GAMING" logo

The stinger is good, but cable management with the mobo is pretty shit