23 Noctua fans? Well... yeaa! [Upgraded to 18 Cores]

dude i love your setup :o the temp must be so good

They are =) And it is totally silent!

xD We can not ;)

If I had the money, I would send you 23 of the ippc 3000rpm fans.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

xD But those could not run @ 250-450rpm :( and thats why they would be too loud :(

• 2 weeks later...

xD But those could not run @ 250-450rpm :( and thats why they would be too loud :(

Yea, the lowest they get to is around 900 or so.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Yea, the lowest they get to is around 900 or so.

Yea. So my current do not even spin above 500rpm because they dont need to :D

Hm. I guess 23 Noctua is really finished now. Should get a new Project ^^

All I have to say is wow! Nice rig you got their. Personal custom rigs are always the best to look at. Everyone has their own style. 

Yea. So my current do not even spin above 500rpm because they dont need to :D

Hm. I guess 23 Noctua is really finished now. Should get a new Project ^^

you should upgrade your cpu/gpu for the luls

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

The next thing would be second R9-290 or i switch to 8core Intel next yea ;) But i dont think i need more radiators soon :P

What? no more Radiators? does that mean no more Noctuas??   NOOOOOOO :(

Im sure u could fit just one more on the wall there, or on the ceiling.

Man LOVE that sick rig, and Love on the Noctuas as well

• 4 weeks later...

I saw this on pcpartpicker first.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

• 2 weeks later...

This is my rig from 2009 to today =) And now it is complete =)

I am interested is trying a dual radiator setup similar to this one but with 180mm fans instead. Do you know if anyone has tried that? Eight fans seem as if they would be not only less expensive but also less prone to clicking. However, I'm not sure if the efficiency will be good enough to keep them at low enough speeds to avoid significant noise.

Also, could you use a decibel meter to quiet the skeptics who say there is no way your system is going to be quiet enough?

One other question... Do you think the flow rate from using two 60mm radiators rather than just one would enable a pump to run at a lower rate? Skeptics have said there is no way the pump noise can be low enough to manage to pump through two radiators at a distance like that, especially if only one of them is 60mm.

Thanks.

been debating on snagging a Aquastream for the desk build I'm drawing up, since I know the little MCP355 I have needs a break, lol.

Project Gray Scale
Intel Core i7 6900k @ 4.2Ghz - Dominator 32GB DDR4 2400 CL10 - Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB NVMe - 2 Samsung 840 EVO 1TB (Gaming and Sratch) - 2 Barracuda 2TB 
Asus x99 Deluxe - MSI Aero OC GTX 1080Ti - Seasonic 760 XP² - Mod1PC Custom Cables - EKWB CPU & GPU Blocks Nickle/Plexi - EKWB D5 PWM 
EKWB PE360 - Corsair ML120 (6)  - InWin 303- NK65 Entry Watermelon w/ Gat Laseron 70g (205g0 & Filmed) - Logitech G Pro x Superlight
Kanto YU2 - Sennheiser PC360 SE - Acer XF270HU

BUT DOES IT FOLD?! https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=963814

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man could you Show us how u mounted the fans to your gpu?

Just Cableties :D The HIS Heatsink was fitting just fine with the noctuas. i removed the fans from the heatsink and tied the noctuas against it. worked awesome!

been debating on snagging a Aquastream for the desk build I'm drawing up, since I know the little MCP355 I have needs a break, lol.

The Aquastream is nice :) 

Thanks.

The flowrate is ~60L/h on low settings. (50Hz Pump) and around 120L/h on 82Hz. It is more than enough, and on low setting, you cant hear the pump at all :)

i dont have a decible meter, but i dont care what the others say ^^ me and friends know that it is silent xD

You have probably heard this before but why not put a 240mm rad in the r4 it self so that the computer would still function if you had to disconnect from the external rads for maintenance, moving, etc. This is what Linus did in his full room water cooling build. But just the fact that you have more rads and fans then Linus does for his whole office is almost mind blowing. I guess if you don't include the 240s in the actual systems. I think Linus needs to try harder xD

Is that a computer or a jet engine? Why not both?

Thx for your reply :) Well, i have 2 more PCs that i can use during maintenance :) so, the maybe 1 day of "offtime" doesnt matter :) but it would be an option to make the rig "mobile". but i got a LAN-Rig that is aircooled...  =)