CS GO on the 360?!

Alir

I never thought this would happen. We're at the brink of WW3, the US selection is between two clowns AND CS GO is on the 360?

Is it a full version? How the hell does someone play CS GO on a controller?

Lol. I cant even play tomb raider on controller, with aim assist xD

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

its been there for a while, you can play CS:GO with an xbox controller on your computer too if you feel like it, but it was broken the last time i tried

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1. yes-ish (I don't think it has been updated in a long time and I don't think there are cases)

2. there are people who actually play CS:GO on the PC with a controller too.. Crazy, I know. Anyways, I assume there is some auto aim too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Alir said:

I never thought this would happen. We're at the brink of WW3, the US selection is between two clowns AND CS GO is on the 360?

Is it a full version? How the hell does someone play CS GO on a controller?

Dude its been on the xbox 360 for like forever (2012), as I understand it's not all that good of a port though.

"I take great pride in my humility" -Me

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1614 ($629 with sales)
  • Games owned: 126
  • Games played: 111 (88%)
  • Hours on record: 3,483.3h

11 minutes ago, DolphinOps said:

Dude its been on the xbox 360 for like forever (2012), as I understand it's not all that good of a port though.

it is not a good port and it hasn't been updated on 360 since like 2012.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on both the Xbox 360 and the PS3 basically wound up like how Team Fortress 2 did on the consoles: Valve didn't give much of a shit after they were released.

That being said, both run fine, and CS:GO has a way better performance profile than Left 4 Dead 2 does on the Xbox 360.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

its been there for a while, you can play CS:GO with an xbox controller on your computer too if you feel like it, but it was broken the last time i tried

Yeah but I'm a winner

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on both the Xbox 360 and the PS3 basically wound up like how Team Fortress 2 did on the consoles: Valve didn't give much of a shit after they were released.

That being said, both run fine, and CS:GO has a way better performance profile than Left 4 Dead 2 does on the Xbox 360.

That's because it's cs go. You can run it off an i5 integrated graphics chip. I know because that's how I used to play. Except the fps would drop when you were looking at smoke from a smoke grenade in close proximity

7 minutes ago, Alir said:

Yeah but I'm a winner

That's because it's cs go. You can run it off an i5 integrated graphics chip. I know because that's how I used to play. Except the fps would drop when you were looking at smoke from a smoke grenade in close proximity

I know, but my point was Valve got shit done from Left 4 Dead 2 (and even Portal 2) to CSGO.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

csgo has been on consoles since the beginning I think but they also hasn't received an update since those times. 

To be fair, it is kinda fun to play on controller on PC. If you are supreme or global, you will still win in like gn3 and I use controller once per year so I suck with it big time. Plus the 180 turn button makes it fun and easy to make 360 noscopes :)

Here is how to set it up

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

Yeah it's not very good, 720 30 with drops, but the game is there

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Does using a controller give aim assist? If so would it be possible to emulate a mouse as a controller, use the mouse to aim with the aim assist working?

1 hour ago, kol said:

Does using a controller give aim assist? If so would it be possible to emulate a mouse as a controller, use the mouse to aim with the aim assist working?

I don't know if there is aim assist on the console version of cs:go, you definetily do not get aim assist on the pc though. 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

1 hour ago, -iSynthesis said:

I don't know if there is aim assist on the console version of cs:go, you definetily do not get aim assist on the pc though. 

Yeah I was meaning the PC version with the controller aim assist. If it did have aim assist it would make the mouse a little more like an aimbot lol.

16 minutes ago, kol said:

Yeah I was meaning the PC version with the controller aim assist. If it did have aim assist it would make the mouse a little more like an aimbot lol.

IIRC the game is built to detect aimbots by judging the mouse movement, so this would still register as an aimbot and lead to a ban. Aimbots are cancer.