To Luke

You said you was looking for a Chair on Wan Show. I just picked up a really good one for only 139$ at Walmart it's a Serta

really really comfortable has a high back for tall people and its weight limit is 350 pounds. (I'm a bigger guy)

Its way cheaper then those other chairs. Why spend 500$ on a chair when i can buy a couch for that price.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Serta-Big-Tall-Commercial-Office-Chair-with-Memory-Foam/45822137

Big chance Luke hasn't have to pay for it... So that's a good enuf reason...

I think you're forgetting that Luke lives in Canada... That chair isn't even sold here. I certainly couldn't find that specific model on Walmart.ca, Amazon.ca.

So unless he's going to take a trip down to the US just for a chair, that ain't happening.

Edit : Found this one
http://www.staples.ca/en/25th-Anniversary-Serta-Everett-Manager-Chair-Grey/product_2229885_2-CA_1_20001?cid=FL:SBD:FLIPPBIZ:HOSTED

Seems to be it ? But why the completely different name... And it claim to be up to 250 lbs, not 350 lbs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I love you, been looking for a cheap comfy chair that supports us heavy people. (Ok at least more than 200 or 250 to be safe) 

Luke or Linus never read the forums, thats a myth:P

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

I didn't know Serta made office chairs. :o That looks really comfortable.

19 minutes ago, xGGAx said:

Luke or Linus never read the forums, thats a myth:P

Not true at all xD 

1 hour ago, helsing said:

You said you was looking for a Chair on Wan Show. I just picked up a really good one for only 139$ at Walmart it's a Serta

really really comfortable has a high back for tall people and its weight limit is 350 pounds. (I'm a bigger guy)

Its way cheaper then those other chairs. Why spend 500$ on a chair when i can buy a couch for that price.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Serta-Big-Tall-Commercial-Office-Chair-with-Memory-Foam/45822137

That looks far too nice to be only $139... my guess (and this only a guess after all) is it's cheaply built and the "leather" (which is most likely partly or entirely fake) won't last long.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

9 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Not true at all xD 

That looks far too nice to be only $139... my guess (and this only a guess after all) is it's cheaply built and the "leather" (which is most likely partly or entirely fake) won't last long.

my bet is you'll sit on it and stand straight back up, like i did with the replacement seat for my "ergonomic chair" from a company that'd cheap out on their cardboard box...

Not worried about comfort, I'm worried about the state of my back in 20 years - thanks for the link!

I have the non-big and tall version of that chair, unfortunately its a POS. It actually caused back problems for me as the shape of it causes you to slide into a slouch. The plether lasted about a month before it started coming off of the armrest. Shortly after I realized the chair was the reason I was going to the chiropractor so much, and I retired it to spare beer drinking seating duty. 

IMG_20161016_241118312.jpg

Didn't watch the WAN show... but if you are looking for a proper chair check out Steelcase. I have a Leap and Think, both of which I absolutely love, and have tried out the Amia a few times, and plan on picking one up soon. I also have a Steelcase Cobi stool I've been really happy with, but its not much of an office chair...

I used to go to the chiropractor every few weeks, now I go maybe once a year as my back naturally pops every now and then since its properly supported most of the time.

55 minutes ago, Scheer said:

I have the non-big and tall version of that chair, unfortunately its a POS. It actually caused back problems for me as the shape of it causes you to slide into a slouch. The plether lasted about a month before it started coming off of the armrest. Shortly after I realized the chair was the reason I was going to the chiropractor so much, and I retired it to spare beer drinking seating duty. 

Not gonna say I told you so but...

8 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Called it xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

If you want an affordable but good chair I always recommend the Ikea Markus. Has good lumbar support and honestly made my back better instead of worse.