1. 1. Which Candidate?

• Donald Trump
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein
    • Chris Keniston

Just now, stconquest said:

Fuck this.

Lol. I knew this thread was going to be a cluster fuck going into it, but I had no idea. 

ASU

1 minute ago, Hackentosher said:

I'm surprised it hasn't been locked yet. 

It's Highly Off topic.

& The election is a Very Big deal. 

But I agree. No one can really state their own opinions cause everyone 

is just gonna down talk one another.

Regardless of the terms,

This is a Major troll of a poll.

4 minutes ago, stconquest said:

F*** this.

I heard Switzerland is dope.

3 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Lol. I knew this thread was going to be a cluster fuck going into it, but I had no idea. 

I tried to go through his post.  I highlighted all the problem areas, then noticed almost 50% of it was in bold... just fuck it.  Shit too damn stinky.

2 minutes ago, Truleyy said:

It's Highly Off topic.

& The election is a Very Big deal. 

But I agree. No one can really state their own opinions cause everyone 

is just gonna down talk one another.

Regardless of the terms,

This is a Major troll of a poll.

The problem with talking politics is everyone is super passionate about their opinions and that passion often turns into ass holery and not interpreting facts in different ways or straight up disregarding them. 

ASU

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

I tried to go through his post.  I highlighted all the problem areas, then noticed almost 50% of it was in bold... just fuck it.  Shit too damn stinky.

Oh I was referring to the whole thread. 

ASU

2 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

The problem with talking politics is everyone is super passionate about their opinions and that passion often turns into ass holery and not interpreting facts in different ways or straight up disregarding them. 

Couldn't agree more.

2 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Oh I was referring to the whole thread. 

Why?  I like this thread.  There is nothing wrong with differing viewpoints.  :D

1 minute ago, Truleyy said:

Couldn't agree more.

Absolute biggest mistake to have anything political related on a tech-forum, but then again - technology itself rapidly devolves in to politics.  AMD vs nVidia.  Intel vs AMD.  Intel vs Samsung(SSD's).  EVGA vs MSI.  Opinions on how motherboards look, RAM, the fan Olympics.

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Absolute biggest mistake to have anything political related on a tech-forum, but then again - technology itself rapidly devolves in to politics.  AMD vs nVidia.  Intel vs AMD.  Intel vs Samsung(SSD's).  EVGA vs MSI.  Opinions on how motherboards look, RAM, the fan Olympics.

LMAO! 

Again I Agree,

And the topic is majorly disregarding the Community standards for the site. 

5 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Why?  I like this thread.  There is nothing wrong with differing viewpoints.  :D

Cause there isn't ever any mediating when it comes to this topic. It just starts war against an online community.

The reason threads devolves into argument is simple, people have a tendency towards aggression and always have, and people have a tendency towards tribalistic aka "us versus them" mentalities.

Even right now I'm searching through wiki leaks looking for the email regarding weapons sales to ISIS (or rather the factions that later became ISIS) as I have an interest in harming my opposition's image (though given how little the other dirt on Clinton has done it's probably an exercise in futility)

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

2 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

The reason threads devolves into argument is simple, people have a tendency towards aggression and always have, and people have a tendency towards tribalistic aka "us versus them" mentalities. Even right now I'm searching through wiki leaks looking for the email regarding weapons sales to ISIS (or rather the factions that later became ISIS) as I have an interest in harming my opposition's image (though given how little the other dirt on Clinton has done it's probably a exercise in futility)

I'm trying to comb backward a few months to get the Mossad, GID, and CIA cooperation for deposing threats to "Israel's dominance in the region and their esteemed allies in Saudi Arabia."  There were all kinds of interesting things in there.

Just now, SurvivorNVL said:

I'm trying to comb backward a few months to get the Mossad, GID, and CIA cooperation for deposing threats to "Israel's dominance in the region and their esteemed allies in Saudi Arabia."  There were all kinds of interesting things in there.

True but until November (or possibly even after if their is something impeachment worthy if needed) the most interesting things in their for me will be about the State Department and/or the Clintons

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Just now, AresKrieger said:

True but until November (or possibly even after if their is something impeachment worthy if needed) the most interesting things in their for me will be about the State Department and/or the Clintons

October 26th and November 1st.  Some fun leaks will be coming out.  The 1st is when neither candidate can withdraw.  There's going to be something -extra- fun on that day.

1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

October 26th and November 1st.  Some fun leaks will be coming out.  The 1st is when neither candidate can withdraw.  There's going to be something -extra- fun on that day.

Julian Assange teased some info, Ares likes this news :D

1 minute ago, AresKrieger said:

Some anons today released info on it.  They also hacked in to Podesta's emails using passwords in the leaks, they then did some IP bullshit to find his home address - were able to get in to his iphone ipad and mac.  They took fresh emails, and wiped his ipad clean.

3 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

I remember reading some Soros emails a few months back that were like, "If Trump wins, crash the economy, raise the rates, and blame it on the growing nationalist movement."  Which is basically, "Brexit tactic 2.0" only global, given how stupidly entrenched our economy is in the world.

See here's the thing I don't get. Australian politicians in the past have lost elections because of aggressive handshakes

Or because they gave a detailed explaination on how a new tax would impact the price of cake

.... while in the US you've got a guy saying he grabs women by the pussy, would put his opponents in jail, will start a nuclear arms race, ban Muslim immigration and so on. Just literally an endless list of stuff. And some people are ok with that. I'm sorry, what planet is America from?

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

1 minute ago, skywake said:

See here's the thing I don't get. Australian politicians in the past have lost elections because of aggressive handshakes

Or because they didn't know how a new tax would impact the price of cake

.... while in the US you've got a guy saying he grabs women by the pussy, would put his opponents in jail, will start a nuclear arms race, ban Muslim immigration and so on. Just literally an endless list of stuff. And some people are ok with that. I'm sorry, what planet is America from?

As of right now - the nuclear arms race is on the Democrats, given they and the GOPe are happy to blame Russia for all their problems, when it is the content of their emails that should matter.  Muslim immigration should be banned, in honesty.  He said he'd assign a special prosecutor, just like happened to the original Clinton scandal, to look in to the situation, given that someone who did 1/100th of what Clinton did, is not only in jail, but dishonorably discharged, and several have gone missing or killed.  Grabbing 'em by the pussy is great, though.

51 minutes ago, Truleyy said:

Infowars.com, He might be extreme. BUT HE'S RIGHT. 

stop living in a fantasy world.

LOL listening to some dumbass who claims Bush took down the twin towers

7 minutes ago, skywake said:

I'm sorry, what planet is America from?

In a normal election minor things lead to ending political careers but when both candidates have done things that go beyond the normal bounds of tolerance and the government process itself is being questioned as corrupt people stop caring about certain aspects of the candidates.

3 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

LOL listening to some dumbass who claims Bush took down the twin towers

Given our own CIA had a declassified plan in place to hijack planes, and pretend it was the Cubans to get an invasion of Cuba started, and the Lavon affair with Israel.  I can believe it.  Al Qaeda itself was a practical wing of the CIA for years.

Not gonna go through all that, but the last few pages have quite a few comments that don't follow the Community Standards;

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

Resorting to name calling, seriously?

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !