What fans to choose

If you were going for noctua don't get those. Those are airflow optimized. Go with NF-F12s. There are some other alternatives if you didn't want to go noctua. Noiseblocker E-loops or Scythe gentle typhoons are other common fans that everyone recommends.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

What rads are you going to be using?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Try cougar if you're a silent freak like me :3

but just like noctua, for some, color might be a put off - however they do carry black fans

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

EX 360 and a EX 240 rads

You'll want a decent RPM fan then. I suggest NF-F12's or Noiseblocker eLoops @ 1300 RPM +

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

could u give me a link to the noise blocker fan 

but just like noctua, for some, color might be a put off - however they do carry black fans

As of now they do not.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

You'll want a decent RPM fan then. I suggest NF-F12's or Noiseblocker eLoops @ 1300 RPM +

do you think with those fans that i would have a near silent system?

As of now they do not.

yea, true that, I still don't like it - but that's just aesthetics.

and pccg still doesn't carry black noctua fans, so unless he can get a hold of black fans elsewhere, he will have reg noctua colors

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

do you think with those fans that i would have a near silent system?

It wouldn't be near silent, but it will have *some* noise. Remember that your pump will also be making some noise. If you want a near silent system get some low FPI rads. What are you going to be cooling @ what clocks?  You should check into Alphacool and HardwareLabs rads. They make some great low FPI radiators.

It wouldn't be near silent, but it will have *some* noise. Remember that your pump will also be making some noise. If you want a near silent system get some low FPI rads. What are you going to be cooling @ what clocks?  You should check into Alphacool and HardwareLabs rads. They make some great low FPI radiators.

my gpu and cpu hoping to get at least a 4.6 on my processor which will be a i7 4770k but hoping to go higher if i get a good processor 

my gpu and cpu hoping to get at least a 4.6 on my processor which will be a i7 4770k but hoping to go higher if i get a good processor 

What graphics card do you have? Is it a dual GPU card, and what case do you have?

What graphics card do you have? Is it a dual GPU card, and what case do you have?

its a EVGA 780 and the switch 810

its a EVGA 780 and the switch 810

Get yourself a Black Ice SR-1 360 and 240 or an Alphacool UT60 360 and a 240. For the fans, get some Noiseblocker eLoops or Noiseblocker PLPS fans. You can also use Noctua NF-F12s, but it is up to you.

are they low fpi rads

Yeah. The SR-1 is a 9-FPI radiator.

just another thing what do you think is the best size tubing to go for

just another thing what do you think is the best size tubing to go for

Doesn't matter what tubing size you use. 

and if i went for the eloops what rpm's do you think i would need to go at with the alphacool UT60 rads

and if i went for the eloops what rpm's do you think i would need to go at with the alphacool UT60 rads

Just buy the 1300 RPM version.

so all fittings are compatible with rads?

As long as they have G1/4 threads, it'll fit.

I heard The corsair fans are good

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3