Human is merging with technology!

LegendKillerRG

Great. Easier for the gov't to control us

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Wow, they were amazingly annoying. Just a pair of pseudo-intellectuals trying to make themselves feel more important...commonly known as YouTube syndrome. 

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

That background music tho

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

thought it was a heap of s**t i dont look at my phone all the time and its not instinct i look at it when i want to and i reply when i want to technology is moving forward for the better not for the worse and i have tons of private time and if u want private time turn your god damn phone off u know there is a button and i dont see your phone ringing making it not private -_- im sorry but i really hate unbox therapy i think hes an idiot and it really frustrates he has the most annoying voice and just grr pisses me off.

damn... i was hoping for something more along the lines of deus ex implants and stuff..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

thought it was a heap of s**t i dont look at my phone all the time and its not instinct i look at it when i want to and i reply when i want to technology is moving forward for the better not for the worse and i have tons of private time and if u want private time turn your god damn phone off u know there is a button and i dont see your phone ringing making it not private -_- im sorry but i really hate unbox therapy i think hes an idiot and it really frustrates he has the most annoying voice and just grr pisses me off.

He's(Lu from unbox therapy) not saying this is making things worse, he's saying we're all are more into technology that we're making it our daily usage of life. Wonder why the video "gangnam style" became the most viewed video on youtube... School are getting tablets to accelerate the learning process. Teenagers will be walking around carrying a $150 tablets or $500 if lucky... Technology plays a role in all of our lives so much that we all have at least one device in our pocket... Nowadays it's very hard not to touch our device when we're bored.

Yeah I agree with whoever said they are pretentious, especially with that music added.

Anyway there are a ton of people who do not use certain technology things such as cellphones because they don't think the convenience outweigh the privacy cost. I've seen people quote Benjamin Franklin (with a little twist) regarding privacy, saying "He who gives up privacy for convenience deserves neither" (the original quote talks about safety and freedom though).

Anyway I don't think anyone will deny that technology is merging with humans. The ones who do are, to put it bluntly, idiots. I mean just look at the guy in the video. He wears glasses which are quite highly advanced in terms of technology. Someone measured the errors in his eyes and then cut a piece of glass in a very precise degree to counter his eyes imperfections. He is drinking coffee which required several technology advanced things to get transported to him, farmed and so on, he is broadcasting this over the Internet which not only we as individuals, but also a lot of systems we rely on uses. I could go on but you get the point. Anyone who says technology has not already merged with humanity doesn't know what he/she is talking about. We have been depending on certain highly technological things for centuries.

Great. Easier for the gov't to control us

Exactly, which is why I won't be partaking with this merger :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I have no idea what Lou is talking about. I only use my phone a couple of times a day. Could easily live without 'em. People are so "connected" just to check Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as though it's part of their life. That's probably the majority of the use smartphones these days.

Core i5 3470 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ | Kingston 8GB DDR3 (1600Mhz) | Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V LGA1155 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 2GB DirectCUII OC | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB SATAIII | LITEON 24x DVD-RW | Cooler Master Silent Pro M600W | Xigmatek Midgard II Window | Logitech G100 Gaming Keyboard | LG 23" IPS234V | Edifier M1380 | Bravo Audio Ocean Tube Amp | Sennheiser HD600 | Sansa Clip+ | Yamaha EPH-100

ya!

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Except you already have, by posting this over the Internet which was built by the government, using standards developed by other people, using a keyboard to type the message, using a mouse to send, your monitor to check your message before posting it, and so on. Even your grand grand grand parents where almost completely relying on technology, and so do you.

Except you already have, by posting this over the Internet which was built by the government, using standards developed by other people, using a keyboard to type the message, using a mouse to send, your monitor to check your message before posting it, and so on. Even your grand grand grand parents where almost completely relying on technology, and so do you.

That doesn't worry me, what does is having technology physically implanted being apart of you,

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That doesn't worry me, what does is having technology physically implanted being apart of you,

You thought of something like robocop? Lol...

I want a laser penis

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

You thought of something like robocop? Lol...

yea lol

I dont have a smart phone + don't want one.

Tis all gud

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

jo33n5i-imgur_0903D4000000399302.jpg

IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

jo33n5i-imgur_0903D4000000399302.jpg

IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING

I don't think such thing like that is possible, brain process faster than machine, that eyeball better capture 576 mega pixel to match a human eye. FYI if an human eye was digital, it captures 576 mega pixel...

I don't think such thing like that is possible, brain process faster than machine, that eyeball better capture 576 mega pixel to match a human eye. FYI if an human eye was digital, it captures 576 mega pixel...

Dude...do you even know what that is?

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Dude...do you even know what that is?

Sharpness of image.. I certainly don't wanna see the world like minecraft...

Closed the video after 10 seconds because I knew they are people who uses "big words" to impress people and insists on being politically-correct all the time

Sharpness of image.. I certainly don't wanna see the world like minecraft...

he's talking about sarif industries not over-elevated notion that we (the delegates of internet super beings with infinite wisdom) are to discuss the importance of implants :P

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me