Human is merging with technology!

LegendKillerRG

>Mac

>Starbucks

>Hipster glasses

>cheap beer

I think we're done here.

Lol. All the people Making fun of the guy in the video. Idk if u know this, but he has been a guest for the wan show

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Lol. All the people Making fun of the guy in the video. Idk if u know this, but he has been a guest for the wan show

Yes, and? Being on the WAN show doesn't make you immune to criticism, or immune to being pretentious. Being a guest on the WAN show isn't *really* that big of an achievement anyway.

Yes, and? Being on the WAN show doesn't make you immune to criticism, or immune to being pretentious. Being a guest on the WAN show isn't *really* that big of an achievement anyway.

Just saying, when he was on the wan show no one on twitch out twitter seemed to make fun of him. And if it's so easy to get on then why aren't you a guest. It takes devotion to grow to the level this guy or any YouTuber is at.

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Just saying, when he was on the wan show no one on twitch out twitter seemed to make fun of him. And if it's so easy to get on then why aren't you a guest. It takes devotion to grow to the level this guy or any YouTuber is at.

When he was on the show then we didn't seem like a pretentious guy who says obvious things while looking like a hipster. He was good on the WAN show. Here he is just pretentious. Not sure about the other people here but I criticize his content. If he make good videos then I'd say he was good. If he makes bad videos then I'll say he is bad. I don't really care who made the video since I judge the video by itself.

Never said it was easy to become a guest on the WAN show, but it's not a great achievement.