Can you? Answer weird random question?

GuNjAX_3030
On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 6:35 PM, Cazual-T said:

If Hilary Clinton became president, would they call Bill Clinton 1st Husband or somethin? Like they would call first lady?

I'd like to call Bill the first Ladyboy.

-------

Current Rig

-------

23 minutes ago, Aytex said:

They will call him Jim Bob

Bob...

Shishke Bob

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

2 hours ago, LukeS said:

I suggest EVERYONE on this post review the articles of the United States of America before replying in order to understand the full rights of America and what it's basis is. Whilst we all would agree with immigration, the issue is illegal immigration, not a mass of people moving into America. The issue is not racism, but stupidity versus common and pure law. If one race cannot abide to certain rules, than there must be order- for all races. The issue is not homophobia but secularists crowding the past two generations with the ideas of 'homophobic' and 'xenophobic' idealism. The issue is not gender, but intelligence. The issue is not business, but a smooth-sailing ship prepared to counsel, lead, and run a nation. I am not taking either side of the argument, however I strongly suggest that you ALL review your rights and the CAUSES of America. The reason America was FOUNDED as a COUNTRY (not as a land like your b.s. textbook would state) was due to the thought of freedom from tyranny and legalistic catholosism. None of this 'church-vs-state' 'black-versus-blue' 'poor-versus-dominant' junk that the news and social media throws at you. While it may be there, if WE ALL as American citizens stood up for one another, as brother and sisters living in the FREE Nation, than there would be no issue. However greed, bad-politics, and corruption have all overthrown the current government. Some cry "REFORM" others cry "NEW MEMBERS OF EACH PARTY" others may even cry "WAR" or "REVOLUTION". I say we must all sit down, think for ourselves and the benefits of the NATION. As John F. Kennedy put it "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." What is the purpose of government? To you, to your state representatives, to your local authorities? We ought to stand not as republican versus democrat, not man versus woman, not black versus white, not rich versus poor, but as good versus evil, as freeman versus the darkness of complete and absolute supremacy. Then and only then can we live together in harmony.

Just my 16 year old opinion.

-LukeS

Well said Mr. Luke Skywalker. We are all American's, we all represent United States together and should stop fighting, revenging each other over our political disagreements and try harder to imidiate, settle, and come to some agreement that would benefit each other, or both sides without conflicting. There will be some major sacrifices on both sides of the table to consider making, but look at the bigger picture, and at the end of the day we are both American's on the same side representing one United States. We are not perfect as a country nor as people, but as humans we can learn. Learn to be better, and to learn from our mistakes. Lets be a country of morals and priciple. Lets take more time listening to each other to understand every aspect of their feelings and intention before we speak or make our action. Lets put our egos aside for a change. 

May Your System be Silent, and your Frames the Most Violent

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:                                                              

CPU: i7-8086K (5.1Gh/1.3V)  (Delided) Rocket Cool Copper Ihs Cover upgrade W/Liq'metal.

MOBO: Asus Maximus X-Formula Z370

CASE:  Corsair 570X

GPU: Asus Strix/oc1080Ti

PSU: Corsair HX-1000 80+Platinum

RAM: Corsair Vengeance/RGB 32Gb @ 3200mhz (XMP)

SSD: Boot:Samsung 960EVO/M.2 500Gb Storage:Samsung 860EVO/250Gb

COOLING: Ekwb Predator 360 Aio (Modified: Primo-Chill Soft Tube. Ek fittings 10mm/13mm, Xspc EC6 Coolant, EK Supremacy EVO/Nikel-Block)

ISP: SPECTRUM(TWC): 118Mbps/Download 11Mbps/Upload 56ms/Ping

Peripherals: Corsair K95/Platinum Steel-Series RIVAL 600

Monitor: Asus Strix/XG31VQ 1440P/144Hz

1 hour ago, Cazual-T said:

Well said Mr. Luke Skywalker. We are all American's, we all represent United States together and should stop fighting, revenging each other over our political disagreements and try harder to imidiate, settle, and come to some agreement that would benefit each other, or both sides without conflicting. There will be some major sacrifices on both sides of the table to consider making, but look at the bigger picture, and at the end of the day we are both American's on the same side representing one United States. We are not perfect as a country nor as people, but as humans we can learn. Learn to be better, and to learn from our mistakes. Lets be a country of morals and priciple. Lets take more time listening to each other to understand every aspect of their feelings and intention before we speak or make our action. Lets put our egos aside for a change. 

I can totally agree with you. However, I think that smaller disagreements will always remain due to the flaws in all societies. (BTW: My last name ISN'T Skywalker :P)

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

On 24/09/2016 at 10:31 PM, Canada EH said:

Hillary will not win.

Can I borrow your time machine mate? 

- snip-

5 hours ago, LukeS said:

I can totally agree with you. However, I think that smaller disagreements will always remain due to the flaws in all societies. (BTW: My last name ISN'T Skywalker :P)

Luke shoom? 

The issue is the two party political system has become so divided that they won't help each other for no other reason than "they're X, we don't like X." 

America needs a colossal political reform. Trump might make that happen, he might run us deeper into debt and ruins international relations. My vote for Hillary is a "dear God please can these next guys be competent" vote. 

- snip-

I find it funny how the Republicans gave Trump the nod to fly their flag, thinking he will crash and burn. But Trump flew and left the industry funded pro-quo republicans in the dust. Now Trump has risen to the top, and most Republicans are voting for Democrats. I mean what a bunch of Hippocritical P.O.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The September 26th. Debate.. Your thoughts of the debate. And can a ouji board really open a 5th dimension to demons?

CPU: i7-8086K (5.1Gh/1.3V)  (Delided) Rocket Cool Copper Ihs Cover upgrade W/Liq'metal.

COOLING: Ekwb Predator 360 Aio (Modified: Primo-Chill Soft Tube. Ek fittings 10mm/13mm, Xspc EC6 Coolant, EK Supremacy EVO/Nikel-Block)

6 hours ago, Cazual-T said:

The September 26th. Debate.. Your thoughts of the debate. And can a ouji board really open a 5th dimension to demons?

I think both sides were passively agressive. And I don't believe in ouiji boards.

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

Awkward when "Random Question Thread" became way too politically than intended.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

6 hours ago, Crowes said:

Awkward when "Random Question Thread" became way too politically than intended.

This was the intent by the topic creator.

1 hour ago, LukeS said:

This was the intent by the topic creator.

I guess. I just assumed that was the first "random question", because otherwise that title is sure as hell misleading.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Meoww said the cow