Can you? Answer weird random question?

GuNjAX_3030

If Hilary Clinton became president, would they call Bill Clinton 1st Husband or somethin? Like they would call first lady?

May Your System be Silent, and your Frames the Most Violent

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:                                                              

CPU: i7-8086K (5.1Gh/1.3V)  (Delided) Rocket Cool Copper Ihs Cover upgrade W/Liq'metal.

MOBO: Asus Maximus X-Formula Z370

CASE:  Corsair 570X

GPU: Asus Strix/oc1080Ti

PSU: Corsair HX-1000 80+Platinum

RAM: Corsair Vengeance/RGB 32Gb @ 3200mhz (XMP)

SSD: Boot:Samsung 960EVO/M.2 500Gb Storage:Samsung 860EVO/250Gb

COOLING: Ekwb Predator 360 Aio (Modified: Primo-Chill Soft Tube. Ek fittings 10mm/13mm, Xspc EC6 Coolant, EK Supremacy EVO/Nikel-Block)

ISP: SPECTRUM(TWC): 118Mbps/Download 11Mbps/Upload 56ms/Ping

Peripherals: Corsair K95/Platinum Steel-Series RIVAL 600

Monitor: Asus Strix/XG31VQ 1440P/144Hz

4 minutes ago, Cazual-T said:

If Hilary Clinton became president, would they call Bill Clinton 1st Husband or somethin? Like they would call first lady?

No one would care.

Just my thought.

It's 'First Gentleman'.

But it's an unofficial term anyways, so what gives.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I reckon, "First Gentleman" or something like that.

11 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Hillary will not win.

Then who will? Trump? I hope not.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

If you support Trump. Honestly ask youself, but not to anyone else. Are you homophobic? Are you sexist? Are you prejudice? Do you dislike diversity, and hate majority of legal immigrants comming to America to make a better life? Is politics a business to you? Are you a awesome or a possum?

CPU: i7-8086K (5.1Gh/1.3V)  (Delided) Rocket Cool Copper Ihs Cover upgrade W/Liq'metal.

COOLING: Ekwb Predator 360 Aio (Modified: Primo-Chill Soft Tube. Ek fittings 10mm/13mm, Xspc EC6 Coolant, EK Supremacy EVO/Nikel-Block)

52 minutes ago, Cazual-T said:

If you support Trump. Honestly ask youself, but not to anyone else. Are you homophobic? Are you sexist? Are you prejudice? Do you dislike diversity, and hate majority of legal immigrants comming to America to make a better life? Is politics a business to you? Are you a awesome or a possum?

Nah none of that, just want to watch the world burn...

1 hour ago, Cazual-T said:

If you're asking that question you have not been paying attention to his message.  He certainly has said some stupid shit, but if you think that makes him racist, you don't know what a racist is.  If you think that asking for immigrants to adopt American culture as their own, is hating immigrants, you don't understand immigration.  If you believe Trump is sexist, you don't know what sexism is.  If you think Trump is homophobic, you don't know what homophobic is.  The operations of Government should be treated like a business, increase efficiency, reduce costs.

I'm sure there are good reasons not to vote for Trump, none of those reasons have anything to do with the above labels applied to him.  Basically, in the context that those labels have been used against Trump, it's nothing more than petty name calling.  Resorting to name calling means you have no arguments of your own.

There is a professor who has nailed the pres every time. Guess who he picks?

Yes he admits its a very close race. But Trump comes out ahead.

Ah lured one out! But you didn't answer my very last question xD So Possum?

3 hours ago, NavyCuda said:

If you're asking that question you have not been paying attention to his message.  He certainly has said some stupid shit, but if you think that makes him racist, you don't know what a racist is.  If you think that asking for immigrants to adopt American culture as their own, is hating immigrants, you don't understand immigration.  If you believe Trump is sexist, you don't know what sexism is.  If you think Trump is homophobic, you don't know what homophobic is.  The operations of Government should be treated like a business, increase efficiency, reduce costs.

I'm sure there are good reasons not to vote for Trump, none of those reasons have anything to do with the above labels applied to him.  Basically, in the context that those labels have been used against Trump, it's nothing more than petty name calling.  Resorting to name calling means you have no arguments of your own.

call them daddy

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

Question of the day: In what states do most Trump supporters predominantly reside in?

151208072451-donald-trump-muslim-ban-01-large-169.jpg

21 hours ago, Cazual-T said:

Bill would become first lady

Breaking things 1 day at a time

7 hours ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

I reckon, "First Gentleman" or something like that.

Then who will? Trump? I hope not.

I can't vote but I hope Gary Johnson does (Maybe)

Breaking things 1 day at a time

16 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Bill would become first lady

This guy is right, Bill will be forced to get a sex change, change his her name to "Jill" and Hillary will be the first female and lesbian president.

#TheDreamBoys

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4 hours ago, Cazual-T said:

Canadian actually, who wins will have little effect on me as I cannot vote in a US election.

On 9/24/2016 at 5:35 PM, Cazual-T said:

Getting this back on track, I assume they have an official term, but I'm not sure what it is, since there has never yet been a president with a male spouse, at least that I can recall :P 

At least I hope they have a term picked out.  If they haven't yet, that would be very interesting, to say the least...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

On 9/25/2016 at 1:35 AM, Cazual-T said:

did you just assume his gender?!

*TRIGGERED*

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I suggest EVERYONE on this post review the articles of the United States of America before replying in order to understand the full rights of America and what it's basis is. Whilst we all would agree with immigration, the issue is illegal immigration, not a mass of people moving into America. The issue is not racism, but stupidity versus common and pure law. If one race cannot abide to certain rules, than there must be order- for all races. The issue is not homophobia but secularists crowding the past two generations with the ideas of 'homophobic' and 'xenophobic' idealism. The issue is not gender, but intelligence. The issue is not business, but a smooth-sailing ship prepared to counsel, lead, and run a nation. I am not taking either side of the argument, however I strongly suggest that you ALL review your rights and the CAUSES of America. The reason America was FOUNDED as a COUNTRY (not as a land like your b.s. textbook would state) was due to the thought of freedom from tyranny and legalistic catholosism. None of this 'church-vs-state' 'black-versus-blue' 'poor-versus-dominant' junk that the news and social media throws at you. While it may be there, if WE ALL as American citizens stood up for one another, as brother and sisters living in the FREE Nation, than there would be no issue. However greed, bad-politics, and corruption have all overthrown the current government. Some cry "REFORM" others cry "NEW MEMBERS OF EACH PARTY" others may even cry "WAR" or "REVOLUTION". I say we must all sit down, think for ourselves and the benefits of the NATION. As John F. Kennedy put it "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." What is the purpose of government? To you, to your state representatives, to your local authorities? We ought to stand not as republican versus democrat, not man versus woman, not black versus white, not rich versus poor, but as good versus evil, as freeman versus the darkness of complete and absolute supremacy. Then and only then can we live together in harmony.

Just my 16 year old opinion.

-LukeS

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

On 9/25/2016 at 1:35 AM, Cazual-T said:

He's supposed to get a cabinet position so he will probably get called by his position.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

On 9/25/2016 at 3:31 AM, Canada EH said:

Hillary will not win.

Time Lords are everywhere these days.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono