Can't save signature

Thorimus

So I was trying to put an image in my forum signature. It met the size requirements, but the page still gave me a "too many images" warning when i clicked "save".

Eventually I gave up and tried to just put some text there instead. But when I type something and then click "save", it gives me the same error and, for some strange reason, the image I tried to put in before is there. Without me adding it.

This issue has persisted over several days, even after clearing all browsing/cookie data. I have no idea what to do at this point. Help is much appreciated.

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

You aren't allowed any images in your signature, thought it doesn't appear to say that, so I will pass that on as a bug.

Before saving your signature, can you press F12 to open the developer tools, then switch to the network tab. When you click submit, a new entry should be added to the list (and one of the columns should say POST) - can you right click that row and click "copy as cURL", then send it to me in a PM (it might contain sensitive information) so that I can have a look at it?

HTTP/2 203

40 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

You aren't allowed any images in your signature, thought it doesn't appear to say that, so I will pass that on as a bug.

Before saving your signature, can you press F12 to open the developer tools, then switch to the network tab. When you click submit, a new entry should be added to the list (and one of the columns should say POST) - can you right click that row and click "copy as cURL", then send it to me in a PM (it might contain sensitive information) so that I can have a look at it?

Ah. In that case, why isn't that noted? Would've saved he some frustration :P

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

2 minutes ago, Thorimus said:

Ah. In that case, why isn't that noted? Would've saved he some frustration :P

I don't know, and have reported it as a bug, so hopefully it will be fixed in the next couple of months.

HTTP/2 203

On 19/09/2016 at 8:46 PM, colonel_mortis said:

send it to me in a PM (it might contain sensitive information) so that I can have a look at it?

Was going to do this, but it seems to work fine now. No error message, able to save sig as usual :) thanks for the help