Donald trump

Why in the hell are middle class and lower class people voting for Donald trump?

I think it's like us (the UK) voting for Brexit. Lots of people for who feel, quite rightly, that the anaemic economic recovery has passed them by, and feel angry at the system and want to give it a kicking, even if it means shooting themselves in the foot. Racism is also factor, not in all voters for Brexit/Trump but there will be a sizeable chunk who just don't like people who are, or appear different, to them.

Arguably some of the racism is exacerbated by the uneven economic recovery, lots of middle and low income voters competing over decreasing resources, suffering deceasing living standards and economic security and looking for someone to blame. It won't be generating racist opinions in who people weren't racist before 2008, but people who had low level prejudice before but wouldn't felt them strongly enough to regard immigration as a major election issue, are now far more likely to do so.

Not that voting for the status quo is an appealing option either, but going off to either the far right or far left isn't the answer IMO.

Because he's not actually a bad person, genuinely cares about the lower class and wants to see the US thrive again? He's been consistent on his views for over thirty years. Much like here in the UK, people are sick to death of being shat on by the political and elite class, thus why I, and millions of others voted to leave the cancer that is the EU. 

Trump doesn't care about what race you are, and he's made that perfectly clear if you actually watch his rallies, much like Nigel Farage doesn't. He's wanting jobs for the US people, no matter who you are, he wants to build a strong, independent country that can take care of itself. He's come out and stated that he's a Libertarian, something that the media doesn't seem to care about.  

It's funny when people say he's against all these other people, if that were the case he would have thrown out the guy who was flying a rainbow flag at a recent rally of his. 

#GaysForTrump

EDIT: He's not against legal immigration, he's against illegals. Something that should be felt strongly by everyone in America. These people don't pay taxes, these people don't contribute to America in any way unlike a legal immigrant or someone who is born within the country. Not to mention, they're already illegal, they should be kicked out, and as Trump wants, let them try and get back in, the legal way. 

EDIT 2: Being against an ideology such as Islam, IS NOT racism. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Because nobody with a sane mind would vote for the mentaly challenged Puppet Clinton. 

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

7 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Because nobody with a sane mind would vote for the mentaly challenged Puppet Clinton. 

It wouldn't have come to this if those who voted for Trump were sane and voted for almost anyone else.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

7 minutes ago, Sauron said:

It wouldn't have come to this if those who voted for Trump were sane and voted for almost anyone else.

And you've just undermined everyone who believes voting for Trump is good, much in the same way Hillary did so by calling half of Trump supporters deplorable. The people that are in the lower class, people who have very little, to no say about anything, and after doing their research have come to the conclusion that Trump is the best opinion for them, much like the UK did for Brexit. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

35 minutes ago, Praesi said:

That does not mean you vote for someone worse, like Trump.  Bad is bad (Clinton), Trump is worse.  Fucked and fucked. 

I don't like Trump as a person.  All he does is leverage many companies under heavy financing and draws money out as he puts those companies further into debt. 

He scams the middle class out of money in some really petty shit.  Like: not paying construction workers;  Trump university; the freaking 10 year old dancers at one of his rallies.  He did not even pay that dancing group of children anything.  Zero.

He lies more in a single interview than Clinton does in a year... okay I exaggerate but you get the idea.  He is far from honest.

He is not even worth one billion dollars, let alone ten.  I don't how much you want, but here:

The Clintons are a political force.  They have played the game of politics better than anyone in history (probably).  Hilary has a need to self preserve the best she can, so she will do her best not to tank the country.  Trump is incapable (intellectually) of governing.  He has no idea how to.  He never will, it is not his area of expertise.  He has very little expertise of anything, business or governance.

I would sooner vote Clinton because she has a vag, rather than that piece of shit Trump.

14 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

And you've just undermined everyone who believes voting for Trump is good, much in the same way Hillary did so by calling half of Trump supporters deplorable. The people that are in the lower class, people who have very little, to no say about anything, and after doing their research have come to the conclusion that Trump is the best opinion for them, much like the UK did for Brexit. 

That is because to consider a vote for Trump, you are most assuredly not capable of much critical thought.  You have to be naive to buy his bullshit.  To see only what you want to see, instead of being objective.  Someone wants to vote Trump and their brain builds a demented argument for that cause. 

How can people knock Hilary Clinton for being corrupt/lying (which is real), and then turn to something like a Trump presidency?  That is fucking retarded.

14 minutes ago, stconquest said:

That is because to consider a vote for Trump, you are most assuredly not capable of much critical thought.  You have to be naive to buy his bullshit.

How can people knock Hilary Clinton for being corrupt/lying (which is real), and then turn to something like a Trump presidency?  That is fucking retarded.

God help us if this soldout warmonger bitch wins.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

9 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

What about the post I quoted?

Am I only allowed to discredit Hillary supporters now? I am convinced anyone who voted for Trump up until now understands little to nothing about politics and how the world works. "Their research" most likely amounted to asking a couple of friends and watching/reading sensationalist news with no grip on reality. Believing his nonsense is a clear sign of ignorance and lack of historical knowledge. The wall jokes are a dead horse at this point, but they accurately represent his whole collection of controversial proposals: it has been done before, it never worked and its previous iterations are now considered a crime against humanity. Not that I believe he will do anything he promises. He'll say whatever to get idiots to vote for him and it's working.

As for Hillary, once again she is where she is only because she is a woman and because she sabotaged Sanders' campaign. Her core supporters are just as naive and ignorant as the ones who vote for Trump, but at this point she is the lesser evil.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

4 minutes ago, Praesi said:

God help us if this soldout warmonger bitch wins.

The more I hear about her, the scarier having her in office gets...

...and then I turn my head right and all my hair goes white as I see an orangutan running on the opposite side.   

3634764-stuck-between-a-rock-and-a-hard-

Remember all the shit fits for Clinton when she was under F.B.I. investigation?

How about now?  Trump is now under F.B.I. investigation for fraud because of his charity/foundation.

8 minutes ago, stconquest said:

The more I hear about her, the scarier having her in office gets...

...and then I turn my head right and all my hair goes white as I see an orangutan running on the opposite side.   

3634764-stuck-between-a-rock-and-a-hard-

Show me your Candidates and i tell you in what condition your Country is.. .

8 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Show me your Candidates and i tell you in what condition your Country is.. .

No thanks.  xD

@Praesi  Actually, give me some dirt on Trudeau.  I have not really looked into to much of what is happening in my own country.

I know he comes of as a "softie", but I was satisfied that he acted socially responsible, was anti war and "non-corporatist".  I am still waiting for my legal weed FFS.

24 minutes ago, stconquest said:

No thanks.  xD

@Praesi  Actually, give me some dirt on Trudeau.  I have not really looked into to much of what is happening in my own country.

I know he comes of as a "softie", but I was satisfied that he acted socially responsible, was anti war and "non-corporatist".  I am still waiting for my legal weed FFS.

I dont know him. But anti war is always a good thing.  Legal weed is something that we should have already....its ridiculous.

Just now, Praesi said:

Legal weed is something that we should have already....its ridiculous.

That's absolutely the top priority, there is nothing more important than giving whiny pot addicts their daily fix.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Things

You my friend, have a selective memory of epic proportions. I really don't know where to start.

Trump - So, you claim he cares for the lower classes, but exactly which policies (i.e. by what mechanism) is he going to help low wage earners? You can't deliver much of anything with promises alone and it's not the thought that counts. And you think he's all for equality because he didn't eject a gay supporter from the premises? Oh, what a modern man he is! He has already been quoted as saying he would appoint Supreme Court Justices to overturn marriage equality - I wonder if the #GaysForTrump would appreciate that?

And since you were talking about his Libertarian claim, perhaps you haven't paid any attention to everything else that he has claimed in the last few months & years. Apparently, Mexicans will be building a wall to keep themselves out, he'd date his own daughter if he wasn't her Dad, pregnancy is inconvenient for businesses, he calls himself a 'Native American', and he bragged about his building being the tallest on the Manhattan skyline after 9/11. And yet, you think it's relevant that he calls himself a Libertarian. LOLZ.

That said, I wouldn't be elated about voting for Clinton either. I'm not envious of America's political landscape just now.

Also, Brexit was never a vote against the political and elite classes, only a vote to have more decisions made internally by our political and elite classes, all while receiving a considerably worse financial deal with the EU. This has already been shown to most likely be at the detriment of the poorest parts of the UK. Congrats!

16 minutes ago, Sauron said:

That's absolutely the top priority, there is nothing more important than giving whiny pot addicts their daily fix.

Nope thats not the most important. And i dont smoke weed. We all know what is most important. We need a War with Iran.  War ... Waarrr ... WWWAAARRRRR. Heil Clinton!

1 minute ago, Praesi said:

Nope thats not the most important. And i dont smoke weed. We all know what is most important. We need a War with Iran.  War ... Waarrr ... WWWAAARRRRR. Heil Clinton!

The only difference is that you mentioned pot, and I said nothing about war.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It's all about disenfranchisement. People that support Trump feel like the establishment aren't delivering.

The main divde in 21st century politics isn't going to be the ideological divides of the 20th century, it'll be whether you're pro-globalisation or anti-globalisation. Trump is anti-globalisation and Hillary is pro. Remain was pro-globalisation and leave was against. It will be the same in every country.

Because of immigration mostly.

Living in Texas all my life and moving a few months ago to Pennsylvania I guarantee you that I have never seen so many white workers. I don't think y'all understand how many jobs, at least in Texas are being taken up by illegals. Like it's ridiculous now that I'm up here and thinking about it.

And I also like that he says what's on his mind. We're attacking him for doing so but then complain when people are politically correct all the time even with their own people. The only two people that Trump would have to be nice to is Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping. Everybody else I doubt he'd pay attention to and I don't mind that (maybe middle eastern countries would receive a few verbal blows but considering the physical blows we get I once again, don't care). I would like to stop being the world's policeman/doctor and fix everything wrong here, even if it's just welfare or something else I'd like *something* done here.

As well as the fact that there are thousands of people not voting for him not because they don't agree with his views, but because of him as a person. Which in my opinion is a very vain thing to do and reflects badly upon that person who does it.

Shipping sucks

1 hour ago, Sauron said:

The only difference is that you mentioned pot, and I said nothing about war.

Disgust things like that via forum is sub optimal ;)

Peace.

I love it when Trump supporters chime in... holding off... back later tonight.

Not voting for Trump because of the person he is... hmmm... are you voting for his non-existent policies?  Don't you get it?  The man is too dumb to develop any comprehensive legislation... he is a dumb fuuuuuuck.

Proof?  Soon enough... Mark Cuban just offered Trump 10 million dollars to have a four hour interview for the sole purpose of present policy to the country.  Trump can't do it.  He is too fucking dumb.

Because people can think freely instead of thinking what media or general mass opinions tells them to think , there are too many "free" minded people now a days who think they're too good to do anything bad , everyone has to adhere to their own politics otherwise they're wrong , just watch some of the protest clash over this same issue Trump vs Hilary & you'll see it for yourself

Details separate people.