Looking for a good $500-$600 gaming build!

Im look to build a pc for 500-600 us dollars. I play Ark Survival Evolved, Dayz, Minecraft, H1Z1, 7 Days to Die, The Forest, and Rocket League. Can someone help me come up with one including windows, keyboard, and mouse?

5 minutes ago, rabid_platypuss8 said:

Im look to build a pc for 500-600 us dollars. I play Ark Survival Evolved, Dayz, Minecraft, H1Z1, 7 Days to Die, The Forest, and Rocket League. Can someone help me come up with one including windows, keyboard, and mouse?

With how much money you are able to spend, you would have to forgo overclocking and a ssd. Are you ok with that. Along with refurbished parts too

Just now, gtx1060=value said:

With how much money you are able to spend, you would have to forgo overclocking and a ssd. Are you ok with that. Along with refurbished parts too

I never overclock any how so thats fine. I would prefer more storage over speed so no ssd is fine. But refurbished, we talking newegg refurbished type or ebay? I'll do a reputable places refurbished but not ebay or craigslist

Also, It's in the wrong section. Go to The Workbench >> New builds and planning and your more likely to get a reply.

Also, it's much better for me anyway if you have a starting idea first. Because that shows me your interested and passionate about this. I'm not saying your not, it's just I'd be more likely to help someone that's shown me their interested in this rather than someone that just says Here this is, do this from scratch...

And you can also just look in the place I directed you too, there's lots of other build of abut your price range there.

11 minutes ago, rabid_platypuss8 said:

Need a monitor? speakers? headphones?

Preferences on the colours or size? Want a sidepanel window? Want it to be quiet? What resolution and settings do you want to play at for some of the more demanding games that you want to play? Any preferences on the windows version, keyboard, or mouse? (Mechanical keyboard? Small or large mouse? windows 7/8.1/10?)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

3 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Need a monitor? speakers? headphones?

Preferences on the colours or size? Want a sidepanel window? Want it to be quiet? What resolution and settings do you want to play at for some of the more demanding games that you want to play? Any preferences on the windows version, keyboard, or mouse? (Mechanical keyboard? Small or large mouse? windows 7/8.1/10?)

Dont need any of the three. I like blue but dont mind other colors. Sidepanel window would be cool. but if not its fine. Dont mind sound. 1080p and medium at lowest unless its a rediculous game.Windows 7 or 10, Any keyboard and mouse but I do like the cooller master bundle.

8 minutes ago, Wrb said:

Also, It's in the wrong section. Go to The Workbench >> New builds and planning and your more likely to get a reply.

Also, it's much better for me anyway if you have a starting idea first. Because that shows me your interested and passionate about this. I'm not saying your not, it's just I'd be more likely to help someone that's shown me their interested in this rather than someone that just says Here this is, do this from scratch...

And you can also just look in the place I directed you too, there's lots of other build of abut your price range there.

Sorry heres what I have http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Frn6D8

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/jppBLD

this is what i have right now. The keyboard and mouse are a bit extra, It costs 50 dollars more than your limit but it does feature a power supply that won't explode or burn your house down and 8gb extra ram than the guy before

1st off, unless you desperately need a DVD/CD writer I wouldn't have one. All games can be downloaded via steam (even if this takes 2 days, Thanks BT...) and software you have you can put on a USB stick and transfer over. At this price range you really don't wanna waste any.

2nd, you can get windows keys for £20 from kinguin so that also saves you £80. Be wary though, some are a bit dodgy and might not work, but even if you have to buy 4 to get a decent one it's still cheaper. Or just do what I'm doing and don't activate it, it's free there's just a small grey watermark on the bottom right that I don't even notice. Only downside is you don't get to personalise it as much. (I can still change the backgrounds though)

6 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/jppBLD

this is what i have right now. The keyboard and mouse are a bit extra, It costs 50 dollars more than your limit but it does feature a power supply that won't explode or burn your house down and 8gb extra ram than the guy before

Will the 6300 hold up good? Ive heard it isnt that great...

3 minutes ago, rabid_platypuss8 said:

It's dying, i'd rather get a skylake i3 or kabylake i3 when thats out

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

2 hours ago, rabid_platypuss8 said:

It's completely fine, i have one myself for my htpc and it can run really cpu intensive games at great speeds. 

Abit over budget, but i'd recommend this and get OS from reddit for $20-30.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($179.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus H110M-A/M.2 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($50.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill NT Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($32.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Hitachi 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($39.90 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 470 4GB Red Dragon Video Card  ($194.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Azza SIRIUS ATX Mid Tower Case  ($25.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($38.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Keyboard: Logitech MK120 Wired Slim Keyboard w/Optical Mouse  ($14.49 @ SuperBiiz) decent enough to tide you over for the time being.
Total: $578.19
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-09-09 20:56 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W