Do you any suggestions for me

SH4I

Hey,

I have a i5-4690k

16gb of ddr3

600w power supply

i was waiting like about a year now to buy a gpu, does anyone have any suggestions

my budget is about 350cad(270 usd{i think}) 

Go GTX 1060. I'm pretty sure with $270 USD you can get the Gigabye Windforce OC, which has RGBs.

i5-8600K -  Asus Strix Z370E - Asus GTX 1060 Strix - EVGA 650W P2 - Samsung 970 Pro 500GB - G.Skill TridentZ 16GB

Look for the best GTX1060 you can get for that, and OC the hell out of it

5 minutes ago, SH4I said:

i was waiting like about a year now to buy a gpu, does anyone have any suggestions

my budget is about 350cad(270 usd{i think}) 

What games do you like to play?

should i go with a normal rx480 or custom coolers?

Just now, MaxBunny said:

What games do you like to play?

csgo, Rainbow six, and just some other casual  games,

was thinking of getting doom and dishonered2 and bf1

Just now, SH4I said:

csgo, Rainbow six, and just some other casual  games,

was thinking of getting doom and dishonered2 and bf1

Then I would definitely go RX 480 over a 1060. Those either don't benefit from Gameworks (Siege does a little I think but servers are bad), or benefit more from DX12/Vulkan (Doom, and BF1 is implementing it).

XFX/Powercolor/ASUS are cool. Non-reference preferably but whatever you can afford is fine.

Just now, MaxBunny said:

Then I would definitely go RX 480 over a 1060. Those either don't benefit from Gameworks (Siege does a little I think but servers are bad), or benefit more from DX12/Vulkan (Doom, and BF1 is implementing it).

XFX/Powercolor/ASUS are cool. Non-reference preferably but whatever you can afford is fine.

i was thinking about the sapphire one with the back plate, is it any good?

Just now, SH4I said:

i was thinking about the sapphire one with the back plate, is it any good?

Their products are fine but I'm strongly against Sapphire as a company. I'd rather lose them money by referring people to other brands that are as good or better (XFX for example) than tell someone to buy their cards. :P

So take that as you will. It's your money. XFX has the same removable fans, and ASUS has shiny LEDs. :D

2 minutes ago, MaxBunny said:

Their products are fine but I'm strongly against Sapphire as a company. I'd rather lose them money by referring people to other brands that are as good or better (XFX for example) than tell someone to buy their cards. :P

So take that as you will. It's your money. XFX has the same removable fans, and ASUS has shiny LEDs. :D

aha i understand, and what about msi

1 minute ago, SH4I said:

aha i understand, and what about msi

They're better imo. Gigabyte is alright too I think, but I haven't heard too much about the Windforce models yet.

1 minute ago, MaxBunny said:

They're better imo. Gigabyte is alright too I think, but I haven't heard too much about the Windforce models yet.

ok haha thanks

I'd say save it for Vega. I mean this years options are just a cash grab. they arn't even HBM1. Each company needs to amass funds for the incredible investment HBM2 is.  Vega is supposed to be merely a few months away... and if you have something roughly modern, I'd wait. That and you might wanna check out the new series of monitors launching with Vega that are free-sync and supposed to be sub-500 dollar range and HDR! vs the gysnc 1000 dollar non-hdr options.

My two cents.

1 hour ago, NativeJoe said:

I'd say save it for Vega. I mean this years options are just a cash grab. they arn't even HBM1. Each company needs to amass funds for the incredible investment HBM2 is.  Vega is supposed to be merely a few months away... and if you have something roughly modern, I'd wait. That and you might wanna check out the new series of monitors launching with Vega that are free-sync and supposed to be sub-500 dollar range and HDR! vs the gysnc 1000 dollar non-hdr options.

My two cents.

thought how much would the vega line gpu cost?