Mass Effect: Andromeda will run in 30 FPS on PS4 and PS4 Pro as well as in custom, non 4K resolution

Bouzoo

Ho w can anyone be excited for this game when this person is directing it???????????????????

manveer-heir-600.jpg

Seriously? if there's a company that needs to be boycotted it's Bioware more than anything else 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

1 hour ago, Bouzoo said:

Sony probably has some deal with Bioware (EA), and this is their way to promote PS4 Pro. Same how AMD is using Id Softwares Doom to promote Polaris. 

Yeah I'm sure they have a deal, though the way they promote is just not ok. As far as AMD using Id Softwares Doom to promote Polaris that's entirely different thing really.

42 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Well, most of the time these early demos and trailers are actually running on a PC. But, once you get a the reviews out from the popular reviewers like IGN they've got to run it on a PS4 or something and show the videos. Most IGN/Gamespot/ect videos act as free coverage for the graphics.

Yeah I though about it. Can't wait to see what will be shown on N7 day, maybe PC gameplay or new trailer or something.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

53 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

Ho w can anyone be excited for this game when this person is directing it???????????????????

manveer-heir-600.jpg

Seriously? if there's a company that needs to be boycotted it's Bioware more than anything else 

to this day i still can't stomach more than 2 hours of DA3. tried pirating it 4 times and did not ever even finish 15% of it.......

26 minutes ago, Ashaira said:

to this day i still can't stomach more than 2 hours of DA3. tried pirating it 4 times and did not ever even finish 15% of it.......

i just stopped playing after this:

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

4 hours ago, Atmos said:

I'm far more concerned with how the story is going to end up.

And of course no games are going to be run at native 4k on the new consoles, literally not a single one will. Any that do run at "4k" are going to super fucking upscaled to get there and just look atrocious compared to actual 4k.

Anyway, with how blatantly and openly racist the gameplay director is, I'm actually scared that the game is going to be impacted significantly by his extreme racism. And no, I'm not saying that as an SJW, quite on the other hand actually. The gameplay director for ME:A is a crazy left wing super racist who publicly says shit like "All the worlds problems are caused by white men" and if you want to get rid off all the crime in the world "get rid of all white men"

Its fucking abhorrent. This man needs to have any power taken away from him, he is literally speaking like hitler towards whites. No one seems to care though, it actually makes me sick to my stomach seeing real, open, blatant racism.

He is literally considered by a majority as the most racist man in the game design world. As far as I'm concerned Manveer Heir needs to be fire and thrown in jail for hate speech and inciting violence.

don't believe me? Here! Have some quotes from his tweets!

Hide contents

"Everytime we are out of brown sugar for the coffee at work (WHO THE FUCK PUTS BROWN SUGAR IN THEIR COFFEE????) and I have to use white sugar, I assume this is the work of someone in the KKK."

"How come everyone who puts up skiing/snowboarding photos is white?"

Why does it matter what color skin they have? Or- maybe. The places where it most oftens you know... SNOWS.... is a predominantly white population.

"[I wouldn't live in Westmount] ... I don't like all the white people."

Retweeted

"You have normalized white supremacy with shoddy Trump reporting."

"If you do not challenge white supremacy , you do not  love America"

interestingly enough, with the launch of ME:A getting closer and closer, his batshit crazy left wing propaganda and open racism has died down a lot. Scroll back in his timeline a good month or so though and experience for yourself the fucking disgusting racism he spews.

4 hours ago, Atmos said:

Hate speech and inciting violence towards racial demographics is illegal in the united states.

At the very least he deserves a night in jail and a hefty fine.

I'm all for criticism, but when you start spewing hitler grade racism at entire racial ethnicities, then you need to fucking be stopped.

Indeed - if he were a White Man saying those things about a Brown skinned man, he would literally have been fired long ago, he would be destroyed and ridiculed on social media, and he quite possibly would face jailtime.

It's a bit disconcerting, to say the least.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

8 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

i just stopped playing after this:

I don't know how that could possibly offend you? You have tons of straight peeps in the game, some bisexuals, a few homosexuals, and then one side character (in a conversation you don't have to have) may or may not have been a trans. I mean really? I found it a rather sobering reminder of how much better we can be at handling sexuality.

8 hours ago, Ashaira said:

Don't know what you do or don't like about it.... If this guy was related to the DA3 work, then I'm not particularly concerned about overt racism in ME:A (since at worst you could call DA:I open and agnostic). If he wasn't, then yea no clue how it will turn out.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

16 minutes ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

I don't know how that could possibly offend you? You have tons of straight peeps in the game, some bisexuals, a few homosexuals, and then one side character (in a conversation you don't have to have) may or may not have been a trans. I mean really? I found it a rather sobering reminder of how much better we can be at handling sexuality.

i don't care about sexuality, and shovelling it everywhere won't make me care about it to begin with. It's supposed to be a game not another platform where they can push their agenda

9 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

i don't care about sexuality, and shovelling it everywhere won't make me care about it to begin with. It's supposed to be a game not another platform where they can push their agenda

Yea because one optional scene from an optional side-dialogue in an optional side quest is just far too much... I mean, clearly since trans people don't exist in real life, omitting them anywhere in games, or pretending that their treatment isn't a human issue (and thus a game full of emotionally equivalent to human species would naturally see that issue pop up) is totally the correct coarse of action...

Playing/reading only shit that already agrees with your point of view is a rather unhealthy course of action for personal development.

Also what would be the interest in an rpg in which everyone only shares your perspective? I legitimately can't fathom any. 

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Just now, Curufinwe_wins said:

Yea because one optional scene from an optional side-dialogue in an optional side quest is just far too much... I mean, clearly since trans people don't exist in real life, putting them anywhere in games, or pretending that their treatment isn't a human issue (and thus a game full of emotionally equivalent to human species would naturally see that issue pop up) is totally the correct coarse of action...

Playing/reading only shit that already agrees with your point of view is a rather unhealthy course of actions for personal development.

Also what would be the interest in an rpg in which everyone only shares your perspective? I legitimately don't know. 

What side of "i don't care about sexuality" you don't understand? Let me put it clear to you so your little mind can understand:

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HETEROSEXUALS

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TRANSSEXUALS

When i play a game i just want to play the game and not have to be talked about shit i don't give a flying fuck about. You can make an emotional anything without forcing out sexuality in it

13 hours ago, Atmos said:

Hate speech and inciting violence towards racial demographics is illegal in the united states.

At the very least he deserves a night in jail and a hefty fine.

I'm all for criticism, but when you start spewing hitler grade racism at entire racial ethnicities, then you need to fucking be stopped.

That actually depends on the who the person is making the hate speech and inciting violence is only illegal if violence is imminent. US laws are actually quite a joke when it comes to hate speech.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

30 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

What side of "i don't care about sexuality" you don't understand? Let me put it clear to you so your little mind can understand:

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HETEROSEXUALS

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TRANSSEXUALS

When i play a game i just want to play the game and not have to be talked about shit i don't give a flying fuck about. You can make an emotional anything without forcing out sexuality in it

Okay, so don't have that optional dialog, or don't play that optional side quest. I mean, I really don't see the big deal.

If you don't give a fuck about any of that, then who cares, forget about that scene and move on with life.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

14 hours ago, Atmos said:

I'm far more concerned with how the story is going to end up.

And of course no games are going to be run at native 4k on the new consoles, literally not a single one will. Any that do run at "4k" are going to super fucking upscaled to get there and just look atrocious compared to actual 4k.

Anyway, with how blatantly and openly racist the gameplay director is, I'm actually scared that the game is going to be impacted significantly by his extreme racism. And no, I'm not saying that as an SJW, quite on the other hand actually. The gameplay director for ME:A is a crazy left wing super racist who publicly says shit like "All the worlds problems are caused by white men" and if you want to get rid off all the crime in the world "get rid of all white men"

Its fucking abhorrent. This man needs to have any power taken away from him, he is literally speaking like hitler towards whites. No one seems to care though, it actually makes me sick to my stomach seeing real, open, blatant racism.

He is literally considered by a majority as the most racist man in the game design world. As far as I'm concerned Manveer Heir needs to be fire and thrown in jail for hate speech and inciting violence.

don't believe me? Here! Have some quotes from his tweets!

Hide contents

"Everytime we are out of brown sugar for the coffee at work (WHO THE FUCK PUTS BROWN SUGAR IN THEIR COFFEE????) and I have to use white sugar, I assume this is the work of someone in the KKK."

"How come everyone who puts up skiing/snowboarding photos is white?"

Why does it matter what color skin they have? Or- maybe. The places where it most oftens you know... SNOWS.... is a predominantly white population.

"[I wouldn't live in Westmount] ... I don't like all the white people."

Retweeted

"You have normalized white supremacy with shoddy Trump reporting."

"If you do not challenge white supremacy , you do not  love America"

interestingly enough, with the launch of ME:A getting closer and closer, his batshit crazy left wing propaganda and open racism has died down a lot. Scroll back in his timeline a good month or so though and experience for yourself the fucking disgusting racism he spews.

Welcome to 2016. The civil rights movement (now renamed the "social justice" movement, has gone full circle to become the thing they were supposedly fighting against. As most freedom fights, THROUGHOUT HISTORY, have done.

The oppressed, always become the oppressors. ALWAYS.

Why? Because no one thinks about what their Utopia will actually be like, not in any sort of detail. And worst of all, the leaders eventually realize "what do you do with the people like me, the trouble makers, once we have what we want?". So they decide, to some extent, that they can never truly win. The search for "utoptia" is never really over.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ew.

Earlier today as an experiment, I locked the fps in the game I was playing at 30 for a little while. I came away from it feeling a little queasy. No thank you, 75Hz with Freesync for me.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

It was so funny to hear them call upscaled 2k ULTIMATE 4K GAMING EXPERIENCE. Plebs...

3 minutes ago, Ubleron said:

It was so funny to hear them call upscaled 2k ULTIMATE 4K GAMING EXPERIENCE. Plebs...

Upscaled 1080p you mean?

If you haven't already, go watch the DigitalFoundry video on the PS4 Pro demos. It might not match Titan XP 4K gaming performance, but it's a damn good improvement, according to them.