3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome because of battery life????

but these laptops are great in it's uniqe ways big ? for you guys keep on

I really want to win the Blade 1060 non stealth because I really love RAZER products but I have never had the chance to own a pc and this would be great to start a channel on YT with. Thanks a lot hopefully I can win. 

I like the new blade because its compact and is easy to take wherever I can go. I do need something for productivity and this would be the best thing for that.

I'd have to go with the "vanilla" Blade - it would, in one device, replace both my desktop (performance) and laptop (portability). Somewhat ironic that the CPU in the Blade cost more than either of those, but I wouldn't mind having one anyway :)

If only I could win the New razer blade! omg its so good and look rlly powefull

this computer is a beast, but can't afford it sooooooooooo maybe I can win 

While I do value portability, the overall combination of the Blade's components is far too much of a winner for me, even between these two amazing machines.

This would make one heck of a birthday present ;) (even though that's today) and a great replacement to my very old MBP.

Congrats on the 3 Million, with the excellent content and the obvious passion you guys have for what you do, that number will be quickly eclipsed!

I prefer the blade stealth because it looks more like a robot. When i hear gaming gear i think robots, lights, and top quality. the blade stealth has all those properties.

:D

Would love a Blade 14, perfect size for a laptop and with an equivalent armory of power to my desktop! I would love it for school and light gaming on the go :) Congrats on 3 mil subs and congrats to whoever wins!

definitely the Blade Stealth.

this would be amazing for my photography needs

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade (the one with the GTX1060).

I would use it to replace my old aging laptop...

Thank you for this nice giveaway :)

If I won, I would like the  the Razer Balde.

And I would test if it is any good with some very difficult  tasks like:

1. Does it run Microsoft Word?

2. Can it play Minesweeper?

3. Will I be able to use Internet Explorer?

4. Does the Razer Blade even have a fraction of the computing power of my current potato?

on a more serious note, I would use it for school work, Start video editing and to play games from my ever expanding steam library.

I would want to win the razer blade 14 for school and gaming when i'm not doing homework  ;);) 

The New Razer Blade would be a great upgrade for my ancient Dell Vostro 3350.

Hi from Serbia, it would be nice to play gta v for the first time on razer blade :)

Congrats on 3 mil!!!

I would love a Razer blade as I would be able to actually play games at a frame rate higher than 10 fps!!

Its the razor blade for this farmer.

I would prefere the new Razer Blade (maaan, this naming system sucks xD) and would use it for my studying. It would replace my old Acer-laptop, wich is getting kind of old.

I'd love the new Razer Blade! That being said, I wouldn't be complaining if I were to get a Blade Stealth, they both look pretty darn sweet.

Congrats on 3 million subs guys!

Hi LTT guys, Please let me confirm, that macbook is not the only cool and powerful laptop. Just let me check this out and send me Razer Blade Stealth. BTW I like your style of YT channel. Keep up a great work. Have fun, be motivated and keep building those crazy expensive setups :)

I would like the NEW Razer Blade 14, because you can easily do a lot virtualisation and even video editing with this kind of equipment.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers :)

After spilling coffee all over my old laptop along with my dog severing its power cord, I've been in the market for a new laptop. Have had my eye on the stealth for the longest time, cause I wanted something that was light, powerful and sexy. I'm literally on the verge of ordering one myself, but I figured I'd try my luck with this contest. I've never won anything in my life, so there's a first for everything.