3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The new Razer Blade would be what I want. It'seems probable enough for my needs and boasts a good amount of power.

It surely would be nice to get the stealth for use when I begin study this winter. My huge computer isn't exactly fit for bringing to school every day :D

i would want a Razer blade because i can play League of Legends in great fps and i would play my rank games in ease and not worry about my fps dropping to like 2fps. #NOLAGLIFE #RazerBlade! #LeagueOfLegends :)

I would love the razer blade stealth to replace my borrowed 2011 MacBook.

Spoiler

It's shit.

The Blade would be ideal for carrying around uni, working on documents, doing Matlab calculations and 3D design in SolidWorks. Oh, and browsing for dank memes.

I would love to get that Razer Blade with the 1060! It would be a great first laptop for both school and some gaming!

New Razer Blade, why? for lulz to pwn the network ahah, get distracted at job all the time with coworkers, eventually got fired for this pure awesomeness my boss can't have and walk into the sunset. 

Love your channel, you guys are doing the cool stuff.

After a long time of thought and much internal debate I decided that, if I were to win one, I would like the New Razer Blade Stealth. I was heavily considering the New Razer Blade 14 as it has a dedicated graphics card as opposed the the New Razer Blade Stealth but I decided that I would be okay without it. Happy 3 Million Subscriber Mark passing by the way! ♥

I wish the best of luck to everyone who entered and may the odds be ever in your favour! Love, Peace, & Hair Grease!

After a long time of thought and much internal debate I decided that, if I were to win one, I would like the New Razer Blade Stealth. I was heavily considering the New Razer Blade 14 as it has a dedicated graphics card as opposed the the New Razer Blade Stealth but I decided that I would be okay without it. Happy 3 Million Subscriber Mark passing by the way! 

I wish the best of luck to everyone who entered and may the odds be ever in your favour! Love, Peace, & Hair Grease

i would love the razer stealth as i love all your other products i mainly use the headsets for pc gaming but your other products are amazing like the razer nabu what i love. i would be thrilled if i won ??

1 minute ago, DanniJoh said:

After a long time of thought and much internal debate I decided that, if I were to win one, I would like the New Razer Blade Stealth. I was heavily considering the New Razer Blade 14 as it has a dedicated graphics card as opposed the the New Razer Blade Stealth but I decided that I would be okay without it. Happy 3 Million Subscriber Mark passing by the way! 

I wish the best of luck to everyone who entered and may the odds be ever in your favour! Love, Peace, & Hair Grease

I accidentally posted this twice and I don't know how to delete it xD

Razer Blade 14. Would be nice to have it as my daily driver for work, college and gaming on the go. this would increase my productivity as I wouldn't have to rush home from college or work to do assignments anymore.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

I'd like a Blade 14 as I could use a reasonably powerful laptop for when I'm away from my desktop!

I'd want the new stealth. I love the look and portability for school - the touch screen might even be useful for schoolwork - we'll see. However, I am also a gamer. I would want to come home and hook up the razer stealth to the core and just game away using the same settings as my school laptop - that'd be awesome. My chance for this is like 1 in 40,000 but you know what, better than no chance at all! Thanks Linus and Razer for the giveaway, you guys are awesome. 

At the moment I have no laptop so I would love to get the Razor blade! Would use it for video making,school and you know stuff xD Thank you!

The New Razer Blade would be a nice replacement for my aging laptop. As my only device would be used on a daily basis for many things including programming, CAD/CAM, media consumption, etc.

Razer Blade 14 for gaming 

its with awesome specs. 

I really want the Razer Blade Stealth because my laptop is not able to do a lot of what I want to be able to do with friends, and I really want to create music to further my passion for music which my laptop is unable to do now as well.

Razer blade 14! Aging Lenovo w510 is dying :(

Good Luck! Have fun! Be safe!

I would want the new razer blade 14 , because i would use it for gaming

i need a new gaming pc

(now i think about it i don`t realy need a new pc but still)

Congrats on the milestone. I would pick the Razor Blade 14 just because I game and it has everything there already.

I would like to get the New Razer Blade 14 because of its power and portability (WOW, gtx 1060 in a 14" body?!) (although the blade stealth would be really nice too xD) It would really help me out a lot since I'm about to go to University and that would help with the finances.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway Linus Media Group!