3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

man i would love to win the new razer blade 14, just because of the internal dedicated GPU, perfect for gaming on work trips! Thanks so much. Love you guys!

Blade 14, easy. At that size i just don't care about more pixels, I'd rather have more battery life and the graphics. This would help me get back to some graphic design when on the go. Too busy with actually gaming on my PC at home :P

May our framerates be high and temperatures low

I would love to win the new Razer Blade!! The 1080p screen is totally fine, and I would love to use to replace my aging Gateway laptop. The Intel I7 and GTX 1060 would be perfect as I'm an engineering student, and it'd be perfect for gaming!!

Love the channel guys and keep up the awesome work!

I want the RazerBlade because my famillie is poor and we can't afford any of the nice things i prefer the razer blade more because the razer blade stealth doesn't have a desonated graphics card

Me would likey the razer blade stealth.

Cause....VIDEO GAMES. And the fact that i basically destroyed my laptop because im smaurt. So yea.... STEALTH LIKE A NINJA PLZ-ERINOS PEPPERINOS. ANNND I LIED. i want the regular razer blade. IM TOO LAZY TO DELETE. Need to plead (that  rhymes kinda btw).kk im done

I have been using mr x3 for 2 years,but the configuration of it can't support some games that I want to play,just like ac6, so I really need a new laptop.Thx a lot.

Blade 14! I'm gonna use it in school and for those spontaneous road trips where you happen to get bored reeeeaaallly easily so I can just do whatever I want on it!

THE NEW Razer Blade 14 ,plz.It's 2 heavy for a college student come home with a Hasee laptop(I've got one for CAD & gaming.) by plane(weight limited).

Still a gamer in WOWS Asia(From CBT) & AW America.Always using Auto CAD & Solidworks.

Yep,my Twitter works well(Hard mission for a Chinese),but I did my best for a Google account.It's still can't indentify my phone number.So I have no chance to log in YouTube.

WTF China Mobile & Google,though I still use their service now.

捕获1.PNG

捕获2.PNG

2 minutes ago, Hotline_Miami said:

THE NEW Razer Blade 14 ,plz.It's 2 heavy for a college student come home with a Hasee laptop(I've got one for CAD & gaming.) by plane(weight limited).

Still a gamer in WOWS Asia(From CBT) & AW America.Always using Auto CAD & Solidworks.

Yep,my Twitter works well(Hard mission for a Chinese),but I did my best for a Google account.It's still can't indentify my phone number.So I have no chance to log in YouTube.

WTF China Mobile & Google,though I still use their service now.

捕获1.PNG

捕获2.PNG

同是中国人啊,有点感动

Razer Blade 14 would be a great step up from my old samsung Q330. the Q330 was my very first laptop when I had to leave for studies in a new place. I remember I looked for some time for a machine that will serve me for years. The q330 had it all at the time for a student like me. It was very cheap and yet had an nvidia card for at least some average gaming and picture editing. can't say the 310M is a power house but for a casual gamer (when studies allow some off time :)) it was enough. One of the main reasons I choose the Q330 was the rare option (at the time) of "nvidia optimus", this gave an automated select between the intel HD graphics of the intel i5 M520 and the nvidia 310M. surprisingly, most candidate computers for me did not have this option enabled (after some research I learned that the manufacture of the computer choose to enable this or not and for my knowledge, one could not change this or upgrade this possibility post production). another thing I loved about it was the keyboard, more specifically the layout. among the many laptops I checked, the Q330 series was the only one I found with a more normal arrow keys layout and size (back then most companies started to downsize the arrow keys by either reducing the size of the arrow keys or by combining the up and down arrow to a single key as well). it was quiet, not too hot and even had a dvd burner which was already a rare sight for 13' with a good spec and price.

I love my old Q330, it gave me what I needed as a main desktop replacement and after 6 years I believe, it is time to move on to my next big adventure. as I travel, learn and evolve, so should my close companion to the journey. as I watch, as I browse, as I play, as I write, from the smallest of tasks to the highest of steam.

I thank all of you in the Linus Tech Tips and Razor as well, not only for the opportunity to win a new beautiful machine (as slim as it my be, double entendre intended :)), but for the opportunity to share my "story" as well. it is a very nostalgic and heartwarming experience for me.

thank you :)