3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The razor blade seems like a really awesome laptop. The stealth has a 4k display. They both are amazing. Would love the shot at one.

New blade 14, to play and study (in computer sciences). Or maybe to play frisbee, not too heavy. And quite resistant, i should also use it as a hammer. 

I would want to get the Blade because I have a gaming rig that hasn't been upgraded since 2010, and won't even run anymore and I need something to play games on because I don't have $$$ for a new rig or to upgrade my old one

I like the Razer Blade, because I was used to play games

Razer Blade Stealth.Looks great and specs are better.Kudos on getting 3mill subs!
Thanks guys.Have fun! 

NEW Razer Blade Stealth - I need this fast performance laptop for development & do design stuff, because i'am a 19yo developer with cheap slow laptop :( 

I currently need fast laptop/pc for developing my android application project. When it's finish, i'll post the beta application in LTT forum before i upload to play store.

I would love to have the blade 14 its a beast! I would personally use the laptop for school and gaming.

The Razer Blade 14 is awesome! I love it, and thanks for the giveaway event! :D

I would like Razer Blade 14 please. Been using Dell Inspiron 15 7537 for almost 4 years now and I would love to get a gaming laptop.

I would love to win a Razer Blade 14, sorry the Razer Blade 14. Causing taking "notes" in biology, will never look so beautiful. But seriously i will be able to mix pleasure and business;)

I'd love to win either one to replace my current desktop, which doesn't even have a gpu..

I love the  NEW Razer Blade 14.

that is such a perfect laptop for me!!!

i'm in college. it's really cool!

I need a laptop for mostly running engineering design  software aside from gaming and the Razr is the best ultraportable right now.

I would prefer the  NEW Razer Blade 14 so I can work on the go as a game developer.

I would like the new razer blade please 

i3 and a 950 arent cutting it anymore

I definitely want the Razor Blade. I've been  trying to create a successful YouTube channel based off gaming; however, that is virtually impossible WHEN YOU RUN ON A MAC MINI!!! The Mac I own, is a family computer. So it is extremely slow. I am a HUGE fan of linustechtips and getting this laptop from your team would mean the world to me. Thanks!

I would definitely want the Razer Blade Stealth to help me get an edge in starting a YouTube channel. The Blade Stealth would be perfect for me as having the GTX 1060 pre-installed keeps me from being constrained to a desk as space is often not my friend.

Thank you guys for all the helpful tips from numerous videos of yours. They were a big help when I was figuring out the specifications of my computer. The build went smooth with minimal issues thanks to some of the build tutorial videos. Keep up the good work.  I love seeing all the new tech that comes out.

I would like the Razer Blade 14, if I was the winner.

The Razer Blade 14 would be nice to have. I'd use it to replace my current laptop, which is getting too old to handle current games.

I would love the NEW Razer Blade 14.My old MacBook is suck