3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On September 4, 2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

?CONGRATS ON 3 MILLION?

If I won, I would definitely like the razorblade 14.  That's mainly because it's just a lot better for gaming. I would probably use it for school, and to game at my friends house.  Thank you so much, and again, congrats!

Of course the new razer blade 14.Because I can't find the differences between 4k screen and 1080p screen.By the way I'm one of your chinese fans.My best friend like watching your program too.Hope you can be better and better.

And cooler linus: )

I, just like everyone else at leats want to try for a Razer stealth. It is a ultrabook which i can use for my first year in Uni other than this old 2008 macbook which overheats when I try to do this simplest things on it. Prob.Not going to win but i dont know, hope is what keeps us alive i guess. Had a couple of razer items in the past, all of them broke one way or another that rendered them useless, think it'll be different with the stealth though, i have faith in it. 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I want the blade stealth because it's better for csgo

I'd choose the "New Razer Blade" since I'm not an artist and I don't "need" the 4K resolution, and I travel a ton and being able to game on the go would be amazing. Anyway, I love you guys; I've used your tips and tutorials to help me build my own desktop, and I always check your content first for all my computer nerd needs. Keep up the amazing work. :)

Very well, i would like to win the   NEW Razer Blade 14.... why? Because i need the power of the great i7 to counquer the world of programming, to hack into my home network and be the king of my house. But for that i need to use linux in the virtual machine, because of that point i need a good grapgiscard because in linux i will emulate the matrix so i can use the htc vibe to see the bytes of my home network flow in front of me...... that or to play lol at 200 plus fps xD

hi, i would like new razer blade,i'm razer gaming fan!!!

I would really like to win the new  Blade because I don't have my own laptop. I would use the new Blade to play games with my friends watch videos and would do more.:) sorry about the spoiler thing .

Spoiler

I'd love to get the Razer Blade. I'm not artistically talented and wouldn't be able to make use of the Stealth.

I'd be using the laptop for school work, going without one is getting really difficult. The lower resolution 1080p screen would be much better on battery life and save me from having to charge for those long days on campus. I'm also really into editing video, so it's great that this laptop would be powerful enough for that!

But what about when I'm not on campus? What would I be doing with this glorious laptop?

Gaming.

Good luck you everyone entering the giveaway and thanks to LTT and Razer for providing everything!

The new razer blade 14 definitely. Look sleek and gorgeous. Yeah.. powerful too ;). The stealth is little too big for my needs. 

I would like the Blade. 

every since the GTX 10 series for laptops were launched I have been dying to get my hands on a decent laptop. 

It was a bit of a toss up between the Asus ROG GL 502 with the 1060 and the Blade 14. What was putting me off the Blade was that it only had 512GB of SSD and that wasn't enough for me (work, games, content creation). The Asus had a 1TB hard drive + 256SSD which also didn't really satisfy me as it was slower than the Blade. I personally like the Blade more because of its style as I have gotten used to the Macbook pro retina, the touch screen is also a big bonus. 

But I ended up decided on buying the Asus as it was considerably more affordable and had more room for customisation. I haven't bought it yet and I saw this post then I was like, "Thank you! This is the perfect blend of the 2!!!" 

So good luck everyone! And please treat either of these machines well if you do win them. :)

I prefer stealth. It's easy to take and don't actually need such powerful laptop when I can't find a place use a desktop. And if I had enough place to play games why can't I choose a desktop instead, that will have large monitor and much much cheaper.

Hey guys! I would be glad to win the NEW Razer Blade Stealth! In a world full of grey aluminum and plastic notebooks, the NEW Razer Blade Stealth stands out by showing it's true colors via the CHROMA feature! Let me have it so I can show it to my Mac and blasé-notebooks colleagues owners what a freaking awesome Razer notebook can do!

On 4/9/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

i want the  Razer Blade Stealt, i think is the best for me xD

I would like a Razer Blade for gaming and Uni because my one is about to fall apart, I will plug it into my Tv and get a controller and then take it to Uni to do Computer Science. And also in the mornings when I'm running late I can simply shave using the Blade.

On 2016/9/5 at 5:56 AM, Gabrishl said:

I would love the GTX 1060 Blade, please!