3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

The razer blade is what i would like and it would be my first gaming laptop. The first thing i would do is play overwatch and rocket league.

I'm in the US forces and my Dell XPS is seriously on its last leg. I would be grateful for either laptop as they would be perfect for when I deploy. If I had the Stealth, I could someone send me the core once I got to my duty location. The New Blade would be just as awesome to own.

Thanks LTT and Razer.

Congratz on 3m subs!!

I'm definitely going for the new razer blade.

Kinda of a tricky decision since I do a lot of graphic work and the stealth screen is tempting...but doubt that config can handle my cad software and rendering, can always get a great external display hehe

The new Razer Blade 14 is awesome. the gtx 1060 is even better then the 950 in my new desktop. i would love the new blade if i was that lucky boy. thanks

I really would like to have a razer blade stealth because I work on the car industry at BMW Mexico so I need to be productive and give the best of me and my best performance, and I'm a gamer too so when I get home I only wanna play hardcore fps games at my desktop pc but If I would have the same power in just one device I would be the happiest person around the world <3, thanks for all the videos linus, success!

1.png

2.png

20160406_142922.jpg

Ever sice i heard about razer I've been a huge fan of it.  Ive always been a pc enthusiast but never had an opportunity to build a high end pc,Im currently stuck with an intel pentium pc. The razer blade would be a nice upgrade over my current pc. So i would love to win this giveaway and gift myself a brand new Razer Blade

I would love the new Blade 14, it's got all the beauty of a Macbook with all the power of a gaming laptop. I run physics simulations on my dual core laptop, and a quad core with powerful GPU would do much better and would make an excellent addition to my mobile arsenal. (although, both would make excellent machines...)

I would like to have a Razer Blade Stealth for when i join Design school for my master's. I have an old Sony VAIO which i have been using for the last 4.5 years which is now showing signs of old age. And i guess having a 4K display with 100% Adobe RGB coverage will be a boon in using Photoshop, Illustrator and AutoCAD.

And congrats LTT for the 3 million subscribers. You guys rock!

Congrats on 3M subscribers!

I would love the NEW Razer Blade Stealth, for the nice 4K display and the fact that I don't game on the go...

Somebody's gonna win, why not me _(:з」∠)_

I want the New Razer Blade! so I can play all games that I want for I am still using my very old laptop and it cant even play anything even in the lowest resolution. sad :< . Congrats with the 3M subs LMG <3 

I would absolutely love the new razer blade. I would most likely show it off to my friends >.> plus it would be a great upgrade from my potato toshiba laptop

The new blade i haven't had a laptop in ten years cant afford it and I let my family use my desktop which I have now very limited times to use. It will allow me to play the games I want and do the work I need when ever without imposing on my family.