3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love the blade stealth, because I want a powerful laptop that I can take to work every day without ruining my back xD

Hello!
I'm a guy from sweden, i would really like to have the Razor Blade!

I will use it most for gaming so i want the one with a dedicated graphics card!

I will play GTA V and CS.

Thanks!!!^_^

On 9/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I dont have that much money, so i would be happy to win any laptop. Im using it to make indie films.

Plox gimme dat Blade 14. Gonna need an upgrade for college and gaming on the side. :)

Congratulations on the 3 mil subscribers. Keep up the good work. 

I would personally like the Stealth because iirc it runs the hottest. Even though we're still enjoying the last few weeks of summer we can't deny the days are gettings shorter and soon well be back to coming home to a cold room. And what better than a blade stealth running a stresstest on my footstand to keep my feet nice and toasty while i boot up my desktop and see what Linus media group posted that day.

The blade stealth obviously, cuz dude, "stealth". It just sounds more advanced

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth, as I am going off to college in a little less than a year, and it would be a great laptop to use for schoolwork. Thanks for doing this giveaway, and congrats on 3 million!

I would really really love to win the New Razor Blade.

It just is as thin as a MacBook but that beast specs are just incredible.

Awesome how Razor could fit all that in there...

That's what she said x3

But I seriously think that this is just the Laptop with best compromises (well not really) in flexibility and being powerful.

Last but not least: Good luck to all the others and congrats to the winners when they were chosen :3 

Next Year in May, i will go abroad for an internship. Here a small but powerfull laptop would be qreat. So both ones would suit this very well.
BUt if i could Game on it too it would be the icing on the cake. So the Razer Blade would be optimal.

Thank you for this giveaway!

THE RAZER BLADE 14!!! Thanks so much!!!!

I'd use it to play SIMS 4 MAXED OUT!!!! Just imagine all of that buttery smoothness :o

Hey I'd like a chance at winning the New Razer Blade 14. I'd want the the laptop to replace my old netbook that barely runs Windows anymore.

Can't believe the giveaways lately keep up the great content

(Read in 90 machoman voice)

As a Viking in the gaming world i need a weapon that never fails, and if the stories of mytical beasts created by Razer are true... Then i would be honored to reacive a blade that will not dull or break for years to come...and i might not be a rouge, but a stealthy blade is not unwanted.

I would like to the new blade stealth. My goal with this school is to help touch the lives of the mentally handicapped at my school by introducing them to the internet. By getting the stealth, it would decrease the money I would have to spend and still have an exact impact.

I want that Blade Stealth. For no other reason except that I want it, and I want it for free. It is what it is. =)

On 4/9/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

i'd love to have the blade stealth becaus i need something portable anda that looks awsome, but in my country its impossible to get . good luck everyone :)

I would want the new razer blade stealth mostly because i need an upgrade from my school laptop. Razer blade stealth would fit me because of it's protability and efficieny. I would use it for programming and making some simpler 3D models :D

That new stealth would be the perfect driver for my design and video editing work at uni <3

Congrats on the three million subscribers!

I want that Blade Stealth so I can enjoy the best AAA titles like Warcraft 3 and Rome: Total War on maxed details...... Looking forward to get some stealthy strategic vibes :)

Blade 14 for me.

The Blade Stealth is only a "normal" ultrabook and I've always wanted a gaming ultrabook. Razer is the only one that builds a high quality and powerful one but the price has always been an issue for me.

Hope to finally get it and good luck to everyone else!

I really want to win the razor blade because I am going to college soon and this would be perfect for schoolwork and on the go gaming!

The Blade would be awesome. I've always wanted to be a part of the PC Master Race. Thank you Razor for the giveaway opportunity! 

New Razer Blade 14. My laptop got stepped on and broken.