3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

New Razer Blade 14 for school as well for playing video games plus its nice upgrade from my 7 year old laptop that barely works.

I would love to win either one but if I had to choose my choice would be the Razer Blade with the GTX 1060.  A new laptop would be a great upgrade from my old Dell and it would be used for school and occasional gaming.  If I were to purchase a laptop this would be my first choice.

I would love to have the new Razer Blade, seeing as I'll be going away to school next year it would be wonderful to have a portable gaming setup. Also it would be a great addition to my Razer collection. 

The New Razer Blade cause Alienware 4 scrubs. Also cause my laptop right now is bad and I d love to play games on the go without compramise. ;D but ya know mainly cause of the first point

I would want the new one as well, the reason would be it'd help me grow my tiny youtube channel since I'd be able to play better games, its currently better then my desktop! :)

Grats on 3 mil guys, you deserve it, thanks to you guys and other tech channels I was able to persue my love of computers and learn more and more every day.

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

Razer Blade 14 all the way. I have to have that dedicated gpu for mobile gaming.

That Blade 14 would be amazing!  It's probably more powerful than my desktop....

I'm going for the Stealth . Need a laptop for uni and can't afford one right now .

I'd really like a Razer Blade since I'd like to get a new computer so I can bring it to school and have it being super thin and super fast

I'd probably go for the New Razer Blade Stealth so I can edit my project in MS Paint in higher resolution.

I would be happy to win the Razor Blade, I would use it for gaming and maybe studying xD

Razer Blade Stealth for an ultra light, ultra portable school laptop. 

I'd love to get the Razer Blade 14 so that I can play while I'm on the go, a dream which I had for years ^.^ 

Razor Blade, so I can make games and use for school (computer science)

I would love the blade Stealth it would bedre perfect for trips and small games and love the 4k screen 

I would want the Razer Blade Stealth with the 4k Adobe certified screen so I could really do some graphic design with gusto and if I wanted to game, plug it into the core. I'd love to share this with my son and get some beginner architecture programs as he's very interested in becoming an architect.

Congratulations on the 3,000,000 subscribers!

nearing 3000 pages how has this forum not broken

honestly since I know im not going to win and nobody will see this ill make it quick

regular blade will be cool but the blade stealth would be better for school

I want the new razer blade because I want to play minecraft with 100+ fps ☺

If you see this user name twice, this is a CORRECTION 

I would love to have the New Razer Blade with the GTX 1060 for gaming. Thanks!

The New Razr Blade Stealth! Not only would it prove useful for my college experience, but I also need a a laptop replacement for my D&D gaming!

NEW RAZER BLADE WITH GTX 1060................... (definitely not the stealth)

DESPERATE FOR THIS LAPTOP .... HMPH ... THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT

On 4 september 2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would like the blade 14 and of course I would use it to watch my favorite Linus talking about tech!