3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i would love the new blade, i would finally like to work on a pc (without lag)

I'd love to win Linus I need a new laptop for school (Computer programming). I am a gamer and aspiring video creator, plus the Blade looks cool !

I'd just love the new Razer Blade Stealth! I'm starting college this October and I'll need a lot of juice for my photo/video-editing software. I probably won't use it for games that much...BUT man, the new Hearts of Iron 4 looks awesome!

Keep up the good work, guys!

Hey LMG congratulations on the 3 million subs,

If I was lucky enough to win I would choose the razer blade as it would be really helpful in the kickstarting of my web developer career and give me something a bit better than a raspberry pi to code on.

Heres to the next 3 million!

Thanks.

Its a tough choice. Both would be fantastic but gun to my head I've gotta go with that dedicated gpu razer blade 14.

I'd go with the Razer Blade Stealth because I already got a gaming PC, I'd like to have a nice laptop too and with a 4k screen for some nice quality editing.

The Blade Stealth would be perfect for me. I travel often for work and would love to upgrade from my current thin & light to that RGB keyboard packing beast. It'd be perfect for watching LinusTechTips Youtube channel while I'm away! Plus I could use it as a spare gaming rig at home after I pair it with a Core. Could life be any more perfect? I am not so sure!

i want the new razer blade, so that i can replace my old ideapad

I just wanted to congratulate you Linus, it's an awesome achievement, 3 million subscribers that's just amazing!

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

The blade because ultra low voltage dual core's in laptops suck. To bad about the screen but 4k on that size yeah not sure if it's any good anyway.

Will give it a go maybe, I got a Razer BW Chroma atm :)

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

On 9/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

NEW Razer Blade Stealth, gaming for girl is lecit

I've always wanted to have a premium razor. I always have to get the discount store brand one because $$$ is really tough to come by as a student in college. I'd have to preferance in using a stealth razor blade or a regular razor blade since they are both premium razors and i've been using the  cheapo deepo ones all my life but if you guys give me this razor I probably wouldn't use it to shave my face but to watch more tech videos you have, browse reddit, and play crysis at max settings!

~~Congrats LTT~~
Blade Stealth! Its just so cute.. Argh..

Its the perfect portable cat bed.

I'd have to go for the Blade 14, I'd use it for everything (work has me on the road all the time so a desktop just isn't feasible at the moment), plus I'd be able to give my girl my Lenovo G505s. She'd be able to use the Lenovo for work productivity, and I could use the Blade for Media (gaming/movies etc.) while I'm out of town. A win win Is what I'm looking for! xD
 Over 2911 PAGES of posts!!!?????

Edited by BatFlackMan
Holly cow tha's a lot of posts!!!???

I would certainly want the razer blade stealth so that I got a machine for schoolwork and media playing. This because the Razer Blade Stealth is just extremley ligth and thin wich make's it extremely portable. The great display make's the Razer Blade stealth a good media device so that's why it sits my needs

I would love to have either of them frankly but if I had to choose I would pick the Blade for it's more extensive capabilities. As for what I would do with it I'm a software developer so probably light codeing and some gameing while on the go.

Is it a bird? is it a plane? NO!!! It's the NEW Razer Blade 14 in a plane getting shipped to me to germany!! :-)

I would like the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth in order my Commodore VIC 20 feels more comfortable to my hands!!

I would love to get the Razer Blade 14, as much as I'd love the Stealth I'd prefer the Razer Blade 14 purely for the gaming potential and would be useful for the extra battery life for working on my Software Development on the go! :) 
Plus it would be nice as I've been looking to upgrading my failing 5 year old Desktop 

Sorry, reposted as I forgot email notifications, if a mod finds this please delete it I couldn't find out how