3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i would love anything tbh.... both are far more better then the craptop i curently have.... but  new razer blade 14 looks nice & cool , i dont think i need any laptop with 4k... & LOOK AT THAT RAZER PRODUCTS , I WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO GET ANYTHING BRANDED RAZER (razer fanboy).... i would be so happy to have new razer blade

I would want the new Blade! :) I currently play games on a 7-year-old laptop from Samsung with a GTX 310 and can't afford a complete setup which is why I'd love to receive this one also because I can take it with me very easily when I'm going to visit my mother :) 

Thanks a bunch and greetings from Germany:)

I like to imagine winning a giveaway sometimes. just think about winning a blade. like you would get a computer for free, like you don't pay for it. ahh the thing i do :( 

Was that philosophical enough?

Both laptops looks amazing. Leaning more towards the blade than the stealth lol

I would want to win the new Razer Blade 14. I would buy a Razer core, put a good GPU in it, and use it for a desktop replacement. Thanks Guys!

I do good Linux

I'd love getting the new Razer Blade.:D I would definitely use to events and on the move gaming. The new Blade is the definition of a perfect gaming laptop. The laptop is twice as powerful as my desktop computer. :P

I'd love the new Razer blade, my old dell laptop needs to be replaced and I can't think of something better suited. :)

Choosing between these two is definitely not easy, but as i would use it to replace my old one, which has a broken screen since last month, i would use the razer blade 14...

Also its a 14" screen, a screen size to my liking...

welp thats it from my side,

Have fun everyone!

Definitely the Razor Blade 14.

As both a university student and a gamer the Blade, being both powerful and yet lightweight, will be the ideal laptop for me.

And, of course, thanks for the awesome giveaway!!

I'd like to get my hands on the new Blade ideally for the use of portable gaming (for me) as well as being able to play co-op locally for my group gaming channel (Headcase Gaming). As we usually make couch gaming material but have no room for multiple pc's within the same room. Also the etched logo would appear in our footage since we recently started using a face cam with green screen!  

I want the Razer Blade. I'm a gamer and I edit media. It would be perfect for both!

I would love the New Razer Blade .... because 1.5 inches makes a difference 

LTT, you get me out of bed in the morning! Thanks for pushing awesome content. I'd love the  Razer Blade 14!!

I would love the new blade, would feel so good to play on something better than my over half a decade old rig. :)

Definitely the Razer Blade Stealth, That would be awesome as I'm a poor university cs student who has a desperate need for a laptop. Also i would have the most awesome computer in the building, which is of course totally irrelevant but.. cough.. anyway.

NEW Razer Blade 14

Finally, I can post to enter the giveaway.

~3000 pages, RIP my chances.

A NEW Razer Blade 14 would be very sweet, because university students like me can rarely afford gaming systems for the go like these. Even if it would break down, it would serve as an excellent gaming cutting board.

if i win the pc i'm gonna nerd on wow legion and lol for years :/ btw i wanna win the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth

Id like to win the new Blade,it would most definitely help my Youtube channel out in terms with graphics,gameplay,and video editing :) 

I would love a new Razer Blade 14, I seriously love playing pc games however my current laptop has an integrated gpu limiting what games I can play :(

A new laptop with a dedicated gpu would mean the world to me. 

I would love a blade 14, since I need a good laptop for school and home Nexus and game use. Along with that, my current laptop has integrated graphics

I would love a razer blade stealth to finish my gaming setup, may even look into razer core to fully utilize my gtx 980 which is currently getting butchered by a fx4100( yes still after all these years, pray for jaden and ZEN)

Would love the Razer Blade with its nice 1060 as it will be massive help as I am starting a new coding course and it will involve a lot of travel. Thanks to LMG and Razer for this giveaway 

the blade 14 would be like nice like you know like. like 

needs a better signature

night theme master race

Razer blade stealth would be awesome. My old acer is dying and that new razer would be amazing. I could really use that 4k screen with the 100% adobe RGB screen for making new designs for my websites and the new websites themselfs. Thanks allot for letting us participate!