3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would absolutely love to win the Razer Blade Stealth for a more portable computer. Hooking it up to a Razer Core for gaming would be sweet!

HEY THE REPLY BOX WORKS NOW

Honestly, I'm not sure which I'd rather have. I love the idea of the sRGB screen at 4k, but having the dedicated graphics is also really handy.

I suppose I can live with 1080p.

Am I valid to just say "Whatever the other winner doesn't want"? If not, the regular Blade I guess

I'll take a shot at the New Blade 14? I feel the need for speed on the go.

I would love to have the blade as i want to play a variety of new games which i probally could not run. Congrats on 3 millon 

Both of these are beasts! But the blade stealth is a must, the ultimate portable laptop gaming experience right there. My body is ready.

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

If I were to get that hella sick Razer Blade I'd probably mod Fall Out 4 or the legendary Skyrim to their max potential as BEAST games. I'd probably start making YouTube content as well which would be hella sick. Congrats on 3,000,000 subscribers ,you guys at Linus Tech Tips deserve every one of them!

The Razer Blade '14 for me, because I would like a Kensington port. It will be the only time my gaming will be "on lock."

On 9/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

The new razer blade please, thank you very much <3 xoxox

No NCIX, y'all are bae!

I want the New Razer Blade 14 please!

I will use my my Blade to make the world a better place for all. *kneels as an honorable knight at the throne of NCIX* I will do so by using it's GTX 1060 GPU for engineering CADs in college to prototype my invention ideas and even integrate one of my inventions into the Blade itself, so that it can have a self sustaining battery life. After my proof of concept is constructed,  I'll then show it to Elon Musk and/or other world shaking entrepreneurs. Said invention would allow any battery powered device to recharge while in use, effectively making endless battery life/power. I will use my Blade well!   ...and I'll also do some gaming, for sure! ^.^

I prefer the Blade to the Blade Stealth because of it's superior processing power and dedicated VR ready GPU. The Stealth is just too tiny for my tastes.

Thank you for reading my entry! CENTRAL PAHK!!!

I would love the razer blade as a laptop for college :D. Congratz on 3 million guys

Razer Blade Stealth Because The name is cooler and is probably beater then my Lenovo think-pad T420 And It Is AwSoMe

The new razerblade 14 is the killer in this one. I would definitely go with that one.

Hey guys thanks for making a giveaway like this possible and congrats on the 3 million subscribers!!

Personally i would like to have the blade pro because there is nothing better suited in a college dorm room type applicication,

Do i need to add that im using a 7 year old sony vaio to type this ? no i didn't need to add that but i did just to show that i am really carefull with my electronics,

well i study electronics i should be lol.

anyway kind regards, luck to all people entering and may the luckiest win !

Greetings from Belgium!

Joseph Mampaey

I'd love to get Razer Blade for Gaming on the go! I always wanted to game on the go but don't have the laptop for it D;

Hi,

RAZER BLADE 14'', because cuda cores matter for pro user too :)

Thanks 4 the race

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade! Because I like GOOD graphics and I LOVE Razer Products

On 9/4/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

On 9/4/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

The Razer Blade would be awesome, a PC Tower power-like laptop with an ultrabook look. An awesome machine for my new computer science career ^^ 

i would like the blade as i would be gaming on it the majority of the time

Has to be the stealth, I couldn't drop back down to a 1080p display ever agin.

Razer blade please ... When will I win one of these? I desperately need a laptop

New razor blade I choose you!!

Because my old macbook doesn't envolve and has terrible health.

I would love to win the new Razer Blade - it would be perfect for me, because I travel a lot with my job, and that would be a lot easier to take with me edit music on it after an HP elitebook 8570p.