3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

NEW Razer Blade 14  because I have a desktop pc, but I ave no way to game on the go and would like to!

I'd take the razer blade because it would be a nice replacement for my current laptop. Also I think the blade is thin enought.

Anyway thanks to razer and LTT for the giveaway

I would love to win the new razor blade.

Ps.thanks for this awesome give away! Hopefull I will win.

Ah! Finally after 3 days of failing miserably to Log In to this forum, I was finally able to log in and enter this giveaway. I would love to get a blade 14. What will I use it for? Well, to game.. and maybe some game development.

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

I would love the razer blade stealth, it would give me some major nerd credentials. Also I have no 4k in my life and that's a bleeding shame for anyone.

New Razor Blade 14, for gaming, 3D art in Blender (gimme those GTX1060 CUDA cores baby!). And most more importantly : showing off.
(ah yeah studying and stuff too i guess).

Good Luck Everyone!

P.S there's a piece of 3D art i made with Blender. Took me about 26h to render on my current CPU for a SINGLE frame; so a being able to render with a GPU would be awesome :) !

Revival_WM.png

I'd love to with the Blade 14, would be a great side companion to my dekstop,

I'd prefer to win the New Blade 14 because I don't want/need the 4k screen resolution and I don't particularly need the extra portability of the Stealth. I'd probably use it for gaming and see if I can use it for school as i'm curious if our school's old, 1 gb Quadros get stomped out by the 1060 in CAD.

Razer Blade would go for me. Good for gaming, would probably be powerful enough for college work etc. And it's so thin so it doesn't take as much space as other laptops.

Stealth because solitaire FTW

I LOVE IT

The Razer Blade 14 would be awesome, my boyfriend would love it!!!

i would def pick blade since i will be able to game on the go~!!!

becoz Im bored of playing pac man in my rubbish old pc, so i probably prefer the new blade 14, i wanna play high end games really bad. thank you!

Winning the new Razor Blade Stealth will not just allow me to throw away my cardboard-handmade-laptop but will also allow me to game in style (flashy keyboard colors all day, every day) and FINALLY increase my World of Warcraft rogue skills because being invisible and roaming around freely is so HARD these days.

i would really love to have the razor blade 14 , i just started university an need a proper laptop for work and play!

Of course blade 14 because gaming is more fun in it. 

Give me the Blade Stealth. Or I will kill you.

lol jk. That would be too good for you =)

I would absolutely love the new razer blade. We switched from paper lab notebooks to electronic lab notebooks and I have been having to use my Ipad in order to do this since I don't own a laptop. 

Thank you guys so much for this giveaway!

I would love the Razor Blade with a razor sharp 1060, so maybe, just maybe I can finally run Crysis.

On 05/09/2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

On 05/09/2016 at 3:21 AM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth. Have a PC with no GPU