3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Would love the Razer Blade 14 because resolutions is just a number

I would love the New Razer Blade Stealth for bragging rights. And to play BF1 when it comes out

I would love to win the NEW Razer Blade 14, so I can "work" more "efficiently" in collage, where I am studying I.T :)

I want the Razer Blade stealth.. because i like being an assasin :ph34r:

The New Razer Blade would be the best for me since I'm always on the travel and don't really get to play on my beast of a PC :(.

first of all, i am a big fan of you guys ,so i will be doing my e-examination for my school and i will also be going to collage in 2-3 more years so maybe in need a new laptop, i was planning to buy the razer blade but yeah i have budget cuts so i just need to dump that idea, actually i waould have any one of them because if its the razer blade, i can bear it as i have been using my acer laptop  which is about an inch thick but it has a nvidia graphics on it, so it would be pretty cool to win the giveaway and good luck to you all

Damn... If I got one I would definitely pick the new Razer Blade with 1TB SSD and QHD display. I would use the new blade to create my artworks with Photoshop CC, edit my photos, watch movies and anime and of course game whenever I feel like it. Congratulations on reaching 3 million and THANK YOU Razer for doing this giveaway. Good luck everyone and I hope i get one :)

I'd really like the Razer Blade laptop, I got a work laptop but it's a ruggedized office laptop that's capable of handling nothing but League of Legends on its 1366x768 screen... Intel HD Graphics 3000 on a Sandy Bridge i7-2620M FTW!

And you know... I'd really like to be able to play Witcher 3 at work because playing LoL all the time gets boring and I'm bored pretty often when I work as a Systems Engineer ^^

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

NEW Razer Blade 14 ofc!

Congratulations for the milestone!

Keep up the good work guys (and witty spirit)! Not a forum user until today, but i have been following you guys on Youtube for some years now.

I also liked to win! :)
Because I'm more an artist than a gamer, I'd prefer the Blade Stealth :)

I would like the Razer Blade (not Stealth) I want a bigger screen and a Pascal graphics card without buying one

Amazing Gaming Laptops this year, I would love the NEW Razer Blade Stealth. I believe its time to retire my trusty ROG G55. Gaming Laptops are staring to fight head to head with Gameing PC's and I love it. Thanks 

Man id love to get the new razer blade it would be nice to finally be able to game on the go 

and win something for once...

I would love to win the New Razer Blade Stealth, becuase I need an ultrabook for study with a lot of horsepower and a long battery life. This Ultrabook would be great to work on!

Thank you Guys fpr your insane work! It's fantastic to watch your videos! LinusTechTips is the best tech channel I have ever seen. Keep up the good work and there will be very soon 4 Million subscibers. And then 5 Million! PewDiePie has to wrap up warmly :)

Blade (regular) cuz looks good and its razer....( love razer products) . Will be using it for gaming, school ( programming ), hacking the pentagon and the international space station. If i win, i will reveal the secrets, and open a new world full of chaos.

Love your videos, learned a lot rly. Thank you for that and keep it going. 

Hello,

I would prefer to win a New Razer Blade 14 because I sometimes like to cut things, bread for example, however I am not very stealthy. I would probably use it as a calculator as the app in windows 10 on my rig is usually broken and I often need to calculate things. 

I just registered for the giveaway.

As a gamer I would love both but I prefer Blade over Stealth well because it cuts through my style :) 

Thanks for the awesome GIVEAWAYS

Razer Blade Stealth All The Way! :D

Just so I don't have to carry my desktop to school everyday.