3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Awesome giveaway!

The Blade 14 would be great for its gaming capabilities by itself and it seems to be a more well rounded package.

What would I do with it you ask? Well, game dah. Also programming and maeby some photo, video, etc editing.

The new blade stealth would be my preference as my brother just got his asus laptop stolen out of his car when he went to a friends house on his birthday. I got him to start watching you guys and this would be the best gift to be able to replace that. He is still in school and needs a computer. Thanks for any consideration and thanks to everyone at LTT keep up the great work and hopefully you guys keep innovating and the subs become more massive!!

I would definitely choose the Razer Blade due to it having the full flagship 1060. I'll take performance over a few inch's of size any day... ;)

I would like to win the Razor blade Stealth, because it's compact and light to carry to school.
As I study ICT, I can definitely use a good powerful laptop to make my projects (and game of course).

As you probably know, students don't have a lot of money to buy one them self, so winning would be awesome!

Regards

Laurens  Wuyts

I'd like to win the Razer Blade for gaming and programing on the go as I study abroad and travel a lot because of it. The blade has awsome specs and still manages to be relatively small. Also the 1TB SSD sounds awsome to me.

I would definitely like the blade 14. Gotta get my gaming on.

Razer Blade Stealth simply because it's thinner and thus easier to carry around. As a musician who uses laptops in a live environment the Razer Blade Stealth would be more than up to the task, and as a student the portability would be great. Though I've always been a bit hesitant when it comes to mobile gaming, with the advent of the Razer Core I'm feeling pretty hopeful - go out, do all the things I need to do, come home, plug in a 1080 and be on my way.

I want the new blade(non stealth). The 1060 is a good reasson to want it.

For me either one is fine! It would still be better than 8 years old Thinkpad that I have! 

I would definitively want the new NEW Razer Blade 14. It have the horsepower for my school works like AutoCAD on-the-go +  perform amazingly with game like OVERWATCH .

I have been using my old laptop(Hp envy 15ts) for 3 years now. time for an upgrade. + my laptop hinge is spoiled=(. I don't even dare to close/open it.) as it may just break apart=((((((((.

IMG_20160908_193538[1].jpg

IMG_20160908_193426[1].jpg

so many great laptops this year and i'm too broke to afford any T-T. I'd love to get the new razer blade since i'm usually out and about and gaming at my friend's house.

I would prefer the Razer Blade, and finally start playing Overwatch on a proper machine once it arrives :D

I want the blade 14 so that I can start uploading better content on Youtube, and to have some entertainment ;), plus I can't seem to find a lot of gaming laptop which ship to Korea (south)

Edited by Captainkek

The opportunity to win a Razor Blade is awesome! The GPU is what makes it a great one.

There's no hesitation here: definitely the new Razer Blade, so I could have a awesome and powerful laptop I could take everywhere, gaming even while travelling... it'll be perfect!

Thanks for the giveaway, you're the best guys!

The new blade 14 would be great. It would be great for school and gaming after

I would love to win the New Razer Blade Stealth! It would be amazing to do photo editting on-the-go!

Razer Blade
for

• Security Work (HashCat,.. with Nvidia Boost!)
  • Scientific Work (Numbercrunching)
  • For Coding
  • and clearly for a bit of Gaming! :D

GOGO let's rush A this time..

EDIT: stealth would be also fine for this (Gaming not that important)

I like the NEW Razer Blade 14, I will use it to finish homework like editing video and drawing Autocad.

Blade, because, well, I never had a laptop ever, so might as well have a good one be the 1st one.

The Blade 14 would be awesome for LAN parties or just gaming on the move, bit of an upgrade to my almost 4 yr old brick of a gaming laptop xD