3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Definitely the new Razer Blade 14. I would prefer to have my dedicated GPU inside my device.

The Razer Blade for all them portable low-poly projects I have to do in Blender

I think I'd probably want the Blade Stealth. Amazing ultrabook. I'd use it to help go to university. You need to think big with a device this good. I'd be able to go all around campus with it doing work. And I can take it home and slap it on the Core and continue to game.

Even without the Core. New battery, new processor. It'd be amazing!

I would like to win the Razer Blade, I just really enjoy 14inch black things.

Thank you for the giveaway! :) 

I would definatly love the NEW Razer Blade 14 because my old notebook is starting to die a slow death. My birthday is sep 30, so getting one of those for my birthday would be amazing

To be honest I was looking for a laptop for a my game designing course for the next year as it would safe me a lot of time in developing and designing the game I will be making during the course. For me either would be great as they suit all my needs, but if I were to be picky it would be the stealth as I will be moving a lot during the course so it would be better for my needs. It would also be great for my animation hobbies as I love animating to bits (though they might be a bit violent XD).

I'd love to win the new Razer Blade 14 because GAMER LIFE!!! Love Nvidia and Razer!! And i also would like to play Crysis 3 properly as Linus tend to say "on the go" in a notebook!!

I would like to win the new razer blade 14 with his amazing GTX 1060 because i like play videogames and because my pc it is very bad to play, and because i'm an android developer and with it edit Android OS is more easy.

The New Razor Blade with Full HD display looks amazing!

I would love to win one, since I don't really have a Windows laptop.

Always enjoying your content!

Thank you!

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I want the Razor Blade for that 1060 and that sweet portable PCMR gaming!

i would like the Razer Blade 14 cause reasons

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

Without a doubt, I'd go with the Blade 14. Insane 1080p gaming performance in a fairly thin form factor :)

Razer Blade 14. Cause i have a PC thats slowly getting dated.

I'd be happy as hell with either, but Kaby lake sure is sexy.  Stealth for me then, if I were to win it, I'd be fine dropping some money on a core.  Was fun talking to both Luke and Linus at PAX Prime.  Got the only two autographs I cared about!

Linus pls gibe nao. im gaming on a friggin HD 4400. the highest end device in my house has a GT 555M.......

If you wanna go ham

Blade is your jam

But if you're anything like me

Then the Stealth is your theme

aka

Raising my hand for the Razer Blade Stealth ^^

i want the razer blade 14 because i want to play everything and beacause the 4k version makes no sense with a 1060.

Well i want to win Razer Blade Stealth
cause i can use it to stream full HD brazzers video on the bus :D

Would have to go with the blade 14. I play games at 1080p and the portability is pretty insane. I could use the 14 for basically everything I do with my current desktop.

Thanks for the giveaway, and congrats on 3 mil subs!

Your closing giveaways exactly on my brother birthday ! I want to give him a surprise so I prefer Razer (GTX 1060) Blade because my brother is a gamer (not a hardcore gamer just a avrg gamer.)

I would like the razer blade to play games and use it in school 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

spoiler

I would like to roll for the Razer Blade 14. 

A barrel has to be honest. It wouldn't be for me. I have a little brorrel (let's call him Kilderkin) to whom I would roll it over to if I were to win. His hoops would fall of if he saw what he won. 

Little Kilderkin is big into the gaming scene. He learned how to wrangle messy code-spaghetti into stuff that runs on machines. The stuff, that if you were to see it, you would think it's some kind of game. But he often rolls into problems. His cart runs on an i5-2400 engine and a video card I would not even name, because it would be accompanied by a lotta curse words.

But I digress. Kilderkin could put some good use into that sharp machine that you are giving away!