3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer the stealth because I need a laptop for college since I'll be attendin next year! I'll be going into 3D animation and game design. It would make my life easier if I could get this laptop instead of having to buy one since I'll be paying for my education. 

I will have to say stealth for me because of the 4k screen for editing drone footage on the go. 

I sure do like the 1060 in the other though!

Cheers to Razer and LMG. 

Definitely the blade cuz the stealth needs a separate gpu.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I prefer razer blade because it has a dedicated gpu i will use it for work ,gaming and to make my friends jealous :)

thank you for this opportunity linus media group!!

Razor Blade because that is essentially a desktop crammed into a beautiful laptop. 

I would like to win the NEW Razer Blade since it is compact and easy to carry and I want to use it if I'm travelling. If ever I win this giveaway, this would be my first ever laptop since I never owned one >_<.

The new blade stealth would be great and much need upgrade from 4 yrs old dell especially since I am going to be going back to school.

I would really love to win the Razer Blade 14, because I need a new laptop to finish my college degree in Cybercrime professional.

I need a powerfull and thin laptop to take with me every day to campus. But they are so expensive :(

Thanks for this giveaway!

I would like the Razer Blade 14 as I've wanted to be able to play games and edit on the move rather than be on my desktop, and limited to one place.

I would definitely like the New Razer Blade, as my current gaming machine is a 3-year-old Acer Laptop :D 

(Please remove this post also, as my chrome likes to resubmit stuff all to often)

Edited by Vilaum

Would love to get my fingers in the Razer Blade Stealth,

NEW Razer Blade 14 because im a gamer and gamers gotta game and its like 100x better then my potato Toshiba laptop im using now

Hi Guys I just want to tell you Tahanks for all the good work you do and of course for the Giveaway!

Id really like to get the razor blade stealth Id would be awesome for traveling and working! Thanks alot

Greetings

I'd prefer Razer Blade, so that I can gift my current laptop to someone in dire need of one. Like they say "you get some, you give some".

Would really want the Blade Stealth! Always wanted a sick gaming laptop like this :)

I'd LOVE to win the Razer Blade. I'd go for the Razer Blade Stealth, but I really need the power and performance of its bigger brother. I can't see myself in the mirror happily anymore without a Razer Blade, especially with just how bad my beard is getting (picture Rapunzel, but its the beard not the hair this time, new sequel???). With the design being so thin and lightweight, I bet I could definitely shave for YEARS without having to get a new one! So that is my choice. I'd be using this every few days with some Dollar Shaving Club cream to make myself look beautiful and that girls might like me more. My mum says I am a handsome boy but that doesn't count.

In all seriousness though, I am always out and about working with clients in many corners of the UK at this moment in time. That means I rarely get time to sit down and have a gaming session because my current machine is super old (7 year old Toshiba, surprisingly good condition) and is really just there so I can manage all of the networks I keep up (I am a network architect and consultant). As such, the Razer Blade presents a perfect opportunity for me to get some game-time in at some hotel after a busy day with a client 200 miles away, I'm sure you guys can understand, having to render videos at events and the like, you'd be lost without a decent laptop. The reason I am choosing the Blade over the Blade Stealth is the dedicated GPU and the adoption of a massive NVME drive. I use CAD software alot to emulate a new or existing network so I can show clients everything visually and so I can plan the network out fully. This is usually done by taking screenshots at the office and just showing those. But I would love to be able to install software onto the Blade that can render out complex networks.

Anyway that is all, I hope you'll consider me for winning as it would definitely not go to waste and will be well looked after by somebody who loves computing just as much as you guys.

Sam

New  RAZER BLADE STEALTH 

Because I want a new laptop

And my current laptop hp mini is not able to play even cs 1.6.  Due to its only 1 gb ram.  And low intel graphics. 

I would take the Razer Blade Stealth, because I really could use a good laptop, for both my school work and for gaming on the go.

Free Laptop... me want so badly to replace me old Asus X42J...

pick me get Razer Blade 14 please... ;)

me thank you first, if me actually get pick for new Razor Blade 14 Laptops :x

I would love it if I got the new Razor Blade... I mean, it's just so sharp and fancy... See what I did there, cos it's a "blade"... So it's sharp...

New is always better
Razer is green
Blade is sharp
14 is an even number
2016 is the year
LinusTechTips leveled up
I want a New Razer Blade 14 (2016)
Congratulations on the 3 million subscriber

I would definitely love the NEW Razer Blade 14! OMG all the awesome specs are gonna kick my potato PC outta the water and I can finally game anywhere I go!!! That Kensington lock looks really decent IMO :D:D:D Its so pretty OMG :x:x:x                                                                                                                                                           Congrats on hitting 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 
Toshiba PC L200 1 TB HDD »« Microsoft Windows 10 Home »«

I would really like to use that kensington lock on that Blade 14...! :o 

Razer Blade 14 would be a dream right now! Had to sold my desktop because of hella expensive move and my current computer can barely run google chrome which is sad. Could finally be able to get play again!