3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I want the new razer blade.

The reason I want it is because it's bigger and harder *wink wink*.

I would love the razor blade stealth because I want a powerful gaming PC and I love computers. Also if I win it I could get my friend into PC gaming by giving him my old PC. 

I want a new laptop because my old one broke. :/ If I won I would be happy with whichever, they're both better than the pooter i currently use anyway.

Absolutely the Razer Blade Stealth, lookin for a new laptop to mod Fallout 4 like crazyxD 

I would totally use the New Razer Blade. It would allow me to play my games on the go, even use it for content creation for YouTube (with an obvious shoutout) and also assist me with creating my game during my off time. This would make an amazing addition to my house. If I got the Blade Stealth, I would make it my mission to save up enough to get the Core and a 1070 so I could still do most of everything I wanted to, but save the gaming for when I got home.

I really would like the blade 14! I've had a shitty computer for most of my life which has disallowed me from playing games that my friends. Thanks for the giveaway!

This is nice... both are great!!! However, for my needs I would prefer the Razer Blade 14. Great giveaway guys!

New razer blade because ill actually be able to play games at school.

Blade cause I want to win something for once in my life

Wich laptop would i choose ? hmm i don't know .... its like you know their low budged pcs from scrapyard ?  i have one of thoes but take away half of the peroframnce :3 i think the fisrt one is the one i'd choose!! since you mentioned gaming :)

love from my dual core 1.6 ghz pc

and btw guys here is my email so you could send me some em them fps ... seems like my pc is having hard time making/finding them.

I'd love the new Razer blade. Would replace my existing gaming/ multimedia laptop that is getting a bit dated now.

Thanks

Definitely the Razer Blade, no bells and whistles, just pure gaming performance with a badass look :D
The Stealth comes without graphic card, it hurts my wallet :(

That being said, I would totally like to see the video of the final product that will be send out regardless who the winner is,
it sounds so damn cool :D

The Blade 14 for me. Have been following that beast for a while now!

It's kind of like a mac if you could do stuff with a mac, and I think that's pretty neat, so plz giv me plz.

The blade 14 for sure. Not just because I don't currently own a laptop (as a writer being able to do so on the go without pencil and paper would be awesome) but, also because the blade kicks my current gaming rigs butt lol! 

I d like the Razer Stealth, since im poor i d never afford it , but i d defenetly use it for competitive dota :D

i wish tat i get the blade 14 because my pc is bad it run overwatch at 20 fps when i play

I would really want a razor blade 14 , im a video editor and dont have something to edit on the go with so would be nice :))))))))9_9

Gotta get that New Razor Blade to replace the 10 year old microwave I use now bb!

I would like Razor blade I would use for for gaming and Erekting people hah get it? I prefer Razor blade because it's better for gaming.

As a starving college student, the Razor Blade would allow me to play games that were made after 2001!