3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd definitely like the Blade 14, would be a nice upgrade, as well as a nice portable solution. (:

I would love a Razer Blade for gaming on the Go! The power of that GTX 1060!!!

new Razer Blade please, DENNIS APPROVES THIS MESSAGE! 

My grandmother bought me a laptop she saved because she knew I wanted it so bad I had the laptop for a few months and then it was taken when my family got robbed by 4 armed men they took advantage of my sister and mother I still think about my laptop up to this day because my grandmother saved and work so hard I haven't gotten a laptop back because I can't aford one right now the new raze blade 14 will be so cool

I'd like to get the raze blade, but not for me, but as a gift for my bro since his laptop is down 

I would really want to win the New Razer Blade, i7-6700HQ Quad-Core  GTX 1060 6GB. By golly its just sexy.

The new razer blade would be great for my electrical engineering simulations :P

Blade 14 bigger and more performance... Stealth is for people with baby hands like Linus.

Razer Blade. Already have a laptop, now just would love an actual gaming machine. Anything beats playing CSGO at 30fps! Blade looks pretty as hell too.

The Razor Blade Stealth for me. Just got a mew gaming PC and most of the time im doing some photo/video editing so the Stealth would be the perfect fit since i don't find gaming on a laptop that enjoyable anyway. Thanks for the giveaway!

The new razer blade. That´s just cool and I´m tired of my laptop running hot and slow.

If i win can i get the new razerblade it would be awsome as i am going to university in 3 weeks

I really want the New Razer Blade Stealth, because I need a laptop welp a computer in general im typing this riht now on a phone xD, im poor rip me. I love any Razer products to the core ;) if you know what I mean.

Congratz on 3 million! and i would like the new razer blade. because I wanna play some of the new games without lagging.... xD hopw I win!

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I want to Win the Razer Blade because I want to Play games everywear again

SInce I am still gaming on a 3 year old hp normal computer, I would love to win the new stealth for better gaming experience.

I would like the new blade, for the better performance, carrying even 5 more pounds in a backpack won't matter to me. I want this computer because I have a pretty crappy computer barely getting 30 fps in csgo De_dust 11 and the blade would be more than an upgrade.

Razer blade ofc! Tell linus i am biggest fan of socks and sandals :D

1. I would prefer to win NEW Razer Blade 14

2. To make it fun : 1. I would use it for work, so i can buy some razer equipment myself one day :D, but also for fun, so 24/7 usage

guarantied :D 

2. I prefer the Blade 14 over Stealth because having stealth equipment usually  means less performance, and im all about performance :D

3. Thank's to Razer and Linus tech tips for this gr8 opportunity, keep up the good work :))

The Blade Stealth looks pretty great and would be nice for college! Thanks for everything!

I would love to win the Razer Blade 14 to use for editing, school and light gaming while I'm on the road, plus to make all my other nerd bros insanely jealous!! This is such a dreamy laptop and when I heard it has a desktop class GPU I may have soiled my underwear... just a little bit... I should go take care of that... Bye.

nerdgasm.jpg

Razer Blade Stealt, so I can watch my favorite memes on a high-end specs laptop.

I prefer the new razer blade 14  because its has a powerful graphic chip even if it is not connected on the razer core because i dont have a budget on buying a razer core and a graphics card lol xD, of course I will definitely use it on gaming, and also on autoCAD as a civil engineering student I need a high specs laptop for designing structures and making plans :)