3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the Razer Blade 14 with that gorgeous 1080p screen with the GTX 1060!!

The New Razer Blade 14 would be awesome, been using a old beat up Acer with a 3° generation i5 that barely runs CS:GO( =/ ), since prices here in Brazil are just too damn high.... So yeah...^_^

My grandson says I can watch my westerns on the computer tubes. I'd like the big one please. Does it have the web? 

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Razer Blade!! It'd be awesome for gaming on my trip to Switzerland and for college

Yummy screen, yummy size , yummy weight, gimme Razer Blade Stealth, thank you very much

I would choose NEW Razer Blade 14 for several reasons: 1. I could play MAFIA 3 when it is released - mmmmm Mafia; 2. I could start playing GTA V right away even though GTA IV still makes me happy - mmmmm GTA; 3. I could put Skyrim on hold and try out Fallout 4 - mmmmm Bethesda; 4. did I mention that Dishonored 2 is approaching?

DEfo the razer blade 14 as i need the gaming power still stuck on a laptop from 2010 :(

Hello LTT team, I'm entering to request the Razer Blade 14 for a friend. That's right, not for myself! My friend's laptop recently reached the end of it's life, and he's been looking around for a new laptop but is waiting a bit to see if anything comes out / prices drop. Wouldn't it be super cool if I could gift him one, for free? I think that would be awesome.

No worries if I'm not picked, but I figured I'd give it a shot! Congratulations on 3 million subscribers and keep up the great work for all of us to enjoy!

I would want the new Razer Blade.  I like having a little bit more bulk in my computers so that I'm certain that there is actual hardware inside.  I also would prefer to have dedicated graphics instead of having to buy the core and a new graphics card.  I would use this computer to help out my Youtube channel.  Right now, my brother keeps bothering me to use my computer.  With this computer, I would use it instead of my current computer.  It would also be nice to have a better screen and thunderbolt.

Well... congrats on 3 million by the way.  Thanks to Razer for partnering up with Linus Media Group for this giveaway, too.

The new blade would be awesome, then I would have a nice sized laptop to actually be able to use in class.

Blade 14, probs not gonna win anyway but worth a try

Blade Stealth please.

With a lucky D20 roll and the added stealth mod, I might just make the stealth check and hide the stuff from my kid... FINALLY daddy get's some Hack & Slash time...

(I also do a lot of diving vid. edit so the 4K would be a welcome addition)

Obviously the blade! The stealth is great for students in a university setting constantly moving around where as the blade is perfect for people who use their laptop at a desk more often than on the go. I do not currently own a laptop and would love the portability but as a Canadian they are much more expensive here than in the US. 

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love the Razer Blade 14 just so I could see the look on my boss's face when I start boasting it :P

The new razor blade would be great for games and video editing for me :)

New Razer Blade would be super good, and would go nice with my other Razer peripherals, and would be a great financial felp (starting university in a few weeks, getting a burden off my shoulder would be nice).

Also, as I didn't have any gaming PC, and played only on laptop with bad graphic cards, having the feeling of launching up a new game and not having to lower down all the details and resolution to 600x400 would be nice as well xD

I would prefer the Blade 14, as it would easily be better than my $350 "gaming pc" I built.

I would love the new blade. why ? beacuse I travel a lot abroad since I live in Denmark and my gf lives in Scotland.

So an awesome lightweight laptop that can game would be amazing to use while traveling so I might just be able to not get bored on my trips or fall asleep.

I would love the new Razer blade! Coupled with the core it would provide me with a much needed laptop upgrade as well as the gaming rig I've longed for. 

Thanks guys. Watch all your content on Vessel and have now finally joined the community! Keep up the good work.