3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love a new razor blade 14. I always wanted a light gaming laptop but I can't really afford one right now :-p

i would really like the new blade 14. My current laptop cant even watch youtube videos on 720p without video glitching and audio lagging behind, it also gets really slow when I have more than 2 tabs open in any browser. So yeah... I could definitely use an upgrade.

For me it would be the Razor Blade Stealth. I'd love to have this one to make editting pictures and graphics at high resolutions abd use a seperate core graphics card instead. 

The razer blade for sure I would use it so much for school and gaming all in one

I would prefer to win the Razer Blade 14.  The razors I currently use simply don’t have enough blades.  14 should be plenty.  But seriously, I have a daughter going off to college soon, and she’s been a trooper doing all of her studying and gaming on an oooollllddddd laptop.  I mean old.  Did I mention it was old?  ANYWAY, we promised her a new laptop before she heads off to a land far, far away.  While she’ll be using it for studying and coursework, she is also a gamer, so trying to find an affordable laptop that can truly support gaming is feat fit for….well….not me.  We could get her an awesome gaming laptop, but then we wouldn’t be able to afford to send her to college, so she wouldn’t need the laptop….and you see our problem.   So…thank you so much for hosting this giveaway, and hopefully giving my daughter a college career full of awesome gaming.  Oh…and studying. 

(side note: I'm a bit of a computer geek myself :)   So glad my coworker told me about your channel.  I'm a new subscriber and loving it already!)

I want the new razer blade 14 so I can beat Nickerson

The Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome. Thank you and congratulations!

i would love the new razer blade (the gaming one) because then i would be able to accomplish things with my life like start up my youtube channel get things done, but even if i dont win/get it as long as some who gets it game accomplish something with thier life using it thats all that matters.

I love you guys!

Has to be the Razer Blade with its full fat desktop gpu.

I would prefer to win the Razer Blade, I want the Razer Blade because I need a powerful laptop for games and for high school. I am also saving for a gaming desktop and I would like a great gaming laptop to have on the go. Thank you!:D

I would love to have a Razer Blade Stealth, because I'm a student and I already have a desktop which meets my gaming needs. Congrats on 3 million subs!!!

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Razer Blade 14! 

play the latest games with it!

and ill hug as much people i can if i win!

just to spread the luvvv!

I think I would like the  Blade myself  id end up using it for my collage course so better suited than the higher end stealth that would be a little overkill  X3  

New blade 14! I really need to upgrade to a new laptop for school. 

Hello there,

well, well, well, what would i want and why? I want the Razer Blade 14. It's a capable machine, looks good and so much want! I would use it at my university, to watch videos in bed, to game in bed, to game on the go, to game in general, maybe take it on a boat, take a boat in it. Just so many things. Also it is a (somewhat) futureproof laptop given the specs. Plus it looks way better than most it's competitors. I definetely would teach it how to ride a bike, just because. Damn it i need this thing! So, even if i head to exchange it for cookies (not as a bribe... exept that would work, than as a bribe of course), i would. In conclusion: GIVE IT TO ME AND GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!! Pretty please. (NOW) 

I would love to have the New Razer Blade.

The lower resolution and bigger battery would be great as a track-day laptop to play Forza in between real races.

Thanks

On 4/9/2016 at 3:51 PM, nicklmg said:

I want the new razer blade stealth because my pc is bad.

I'd love the  Razer Blade Stealth! It is really an awesome laptop, especially for productive things / "light" games!

Gotta get that New Blade 14. I have a MacBook Pro 2012 right now, which is getting old. Gotta get my game on the go! Would also be awesome for using at school (I'm in Engineering)!

Would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth, would be helpful for school work with photoshop and 3dsmax.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I would want the New Razer Blade 14. I would use it mostly to gaming and watch movies when i travel. I will also use it to school, as to it will be lighter, by almost 1 kg.It would also have a much better battery life than my current pc (Lenovo y700).