3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Blade stealth BTW rn All I have is an IBM Thinkpad t400 :=( can bearly run cs:go

I had to make a new account bc I forgot my password ? but a new stealth would be gr8 because my shitty core 2 duo desktop can't game 

Gotta be the blade 14 for the screen, would be great for vids, gaming and anything really!!

I Need a Labtop and would love to win a  NEW Razer Blade 14.

All I have its a desktop a put together for 200$ 

I would love to have the 'new' blade 14 with the gtx 1060. I hope to use it for all the demanding architecture software specially for renderings that I have to make as a student. My current asus rog can barely run them without catching my table and everything around it on fire. I hope I end up getting it.

I'd prefer the Razer Blade if I won because of the hardware it packs, it'd be my new primary device for gaming and coding for classes. Actually it would just become my primary PC because I wouldn't need what I have now and could give this to someone else.

Either way thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone!

I would like the new razer blade stealth. I would want this because i have had a mac for about 3 yeas now and i don't want to be a scrub any more. Plz save me

I'd love to get the Blade Stealth, so i have lots of power at Home but still be very mobile

I want the Razer Blade because i travel a'lot and my current laptop is sh*t gforce 610m??? WHAT?? 

Thanks for the giveaway keep the videos coming :)

Blade 14 all the way. My dad has been having trouble playing WOW on his current laptop, so it would be nice if i could surprise him with this!

I would love to win the Blade (non-stealth version) for University. Would be pretty neat to have a powerful Laptop for Computer science.

:D

This time i would rather the extreme portability, performance and pixel density that offers

The New Razer Blade Stealth.

I mean, i can do a lot with an i7 3rd gen by itself in an old laptop, now with this i bet i can use my software to the fullest.
Lets see, i'll use it mostly for engineering applications: 3d modelling (solid edge and inventor fusion), micro-controller programming (arduino and mplab for pic).But also i want to introduce myself into the world of digital artwork, so that's a point for the blade stealth with its impressive screen :3 (also capacitive multi-touch is something i want :D ).

Love your vids keep the nice work!!! :3 

Razer Blade will be great for my student's needs. Making projects and essays while having desktop power is awesome 

I would really like the Razer Blade because I really need some computer that I can use to play games while travelling and so I can watch tv shows and movies. I also need this for LAN as it is very cumbersome to carry around an entire desktop computer, a monitor, a keyboard, a mouse, headphones and AAAALLLL the cables.

I would like to win the Blade, so that I can give it to my friend to play games with me on. He is just getting into PC gaming, and can't afford a good PC because he has a kid on the way.

Grats on 3 mil! I love you guys and always watch your review videos to make informed decisions on purchases. I'm currently running a build based off Linus' silent but deadly Fractal Define r4 build from a couple years ago. My gtx980 recently broke down and I would love a chance to use the Blade. I'm going to be shipping off to the army soon and I would be so blessed to have way to continue gaming without lugging my desktop around with me! I'd be using the Blade to play games with my friends and to stay connected with my family while I'm overseas. Even if I don't win, I'll be a fan for life. You guys provide amazing support for the gaming and enthusiast communities. Keep it up!

-Alex

For me, I would Love the Razer Blade. I much prefer it, and it would be a good laptop for college (and all the gaming I'll be doing instead of studying.)

And I bet it runs minesweeper real nice.

I would love to win the razer blade 14 because my laptop I use for on the go is getting old now and don't really have the money for an upgrade.

I want the Blade. That much gaming power in that small package, sexy