3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

A Razer Blade 14 would be incredible! I will use it to go on adventures across the world, galaxies and multiverse waging battles against countless enemies and protecting the innocent!

Have had an awesome time with my trusty 730M GPU. But I feel it is time for us to part ways! I prefer the Blade 14 because of the GTX 1060. I don't like the ideia of having to plug something to the Razer Blade Stealth to use a dedicated GPU.

The new razor blade 14. beutifull laptop, amazing controctiun and performance

I would prefer NEW Razer Blade 14 because its 1080p my PC monitor is 1680x1050 so having a 1080p laptop that's crazy for me. :D

I would definitely want the Razer Blade with the GTX 1060 because I've been traveling a lot more lately and missing out on bunch of game time

I would love the new Razer Blade 14 because it would save me money on my college laptop/ lan party laptop.

I would like to win the  NEW Razer Blade 14 Because my school laptop is slowly falling apart and I can't afford a replacement right now. The other one would be pretty amazing too :D.

I'm looking to go back into Uni but I don't have a laptop. This laptop would be my dream laptop.

As someone who likes to game and travel, the razer stealth would be awesome! Thanks

I'd love the razor blade stealth, it would mean I can actually game away from my PC :P congrats on 3M subs!

A Razer Blade Stealth would be amazing! I'm starting uni next year, and the 4k screen would be awsome for videoand photo editing. :)

I'd definitely want a blade. just so I can play overwatch.

I'd prefer the Blade because it offers incredible performance while remaining relatively light. I'd use it for gaming and school. :)

I definitely want the new razer blade, I've never owned a laptop nor had the money to afford one. So if I win one, I'll be super happy :D
Good luck to everyone else!

Would love to win the Razor Blade!

Definitely would be great. Thanks and congrats on 3 million!

Hey Linus! Hopefully your reading this because that would mean I won.  Anyways, I love your videos and everything linus.  Im a high school student who is going to college next year so I would love to be able to use the custom razers for school!!

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love to get the Razer Blade so I can play games higher than 15 fps on my old Vista machine.

I would LOVE the Razer Blade stealth. To go along my GTX 1070 Gaming PC, it would be perfect for on the go. 

Just a wannabe linux admin that works on block game servers. 

I would love either of these beautiful machines, but I think I'm going to pick the Blade 14, because I want to be able to game anywhere.

for architectural pourpuses, i vote for the new stealth with 1060

A Razer blade would be the best since it's got a gpu already and the razer core. Use it 4 gaming n uni if I have free time 

I would prefer the Razer Blade. Seems to be the only gaming laptop besides the Gigabyte with decent battery life. The Razer Blade stealth is a cool idea along with the Razer Core. Would make for a good back to school computer. Would be happy with either.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I don't mind which on I get they're all amazing gaming laptops! I never played on a gaming PC in my life so if I win thanks!

The blade 14 would be an amazing addition to my backpack. 

Keep this on the down low but Luke is my personal favorite. Please don't tell Linus.