3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth. I spend a lot of my days at college and this pc would be great for working on my major in programming.

I would like to have either one, but my preference goes out the the Razor Blade Stealth for the convenient portability and thinner design. 

i would want the new blade. it would definitively be an upgrade from my lenovo... which sucks btw. xD also i just got a new razor mouse and headset so it would fit well with the razor theme :D 

I would like to win the razer blade because i am first off a huge razer fan everything in my setup is razer down to the case of my pc. Secondly I do not have a laptop right now. I would love to be able to play games on the go and also be able to have friends come over and be able to lan party. I prefer the razer blade over the razer blade stealth because of the gaming ability. And remember if you dont choose me Harambe will never rise, ill never have enough GPU power to be able to raise him from the dead, so Linus do the right thing...

harambe.jpg

I would love the 'new' razer blade. It would be great to take over to friends places to game. And would be awesome to work at the same time. It's amazing how the laptop 1060 is so close to desktop performance.

Razer Blade 14 is DOPE! Would love to have it, It would help me a lot in College, and I would get to play some actual games!

I'd love a razer blade!

I'm a PhD student in machine learning and in our group we are all "forced" to work on apple laptops for some reason.

I'd love to have a laptop with cuda for testing my code and gaming whenever I shouldn't be gaming.

First, congrats on the 3 MIL plus mark! Definitely all about that NEW razer blade and it's desktop class gpu. Preference is based on the specs and raw upfront power that the new razer blade has over the stealth. What would I use it for you ask? Well nothing other than to watch all of the high-quality media content provided by Linus Media Group (Linus Tech Tips & Tech quickie) in style via Razer's incredible attention to detail =). Other than that, it's been fun watching your channel grow and I'm absolutely sure you'll be hitting that 4 MIL mark and beyond sooner than you think. Thanks LMG!!

First of all congrats on Getting 3 Mill Subs. Honestly you guys deserve much more with the amount of content and the awesome work that you put in. I have watched you guys videos since you had like 200,000 Subs. Loved every one of them. Always look forward to the one liners in the opening. Absolutely love your As Fast As Possible playlist and also the WAN show. You guys have made me understand my PC far better than I ever could. Thank You....

Now about the giveaway it would totally be the Razer Blade. That sexy laptop is what I have been dreaming for since the day it was released. Those curves, those specs, those reviews. Man that is one hell of a beast rig. I mean it is a pretty big deal that you are giving away such a godly device in the first place. And also since I have not been able to play anything except CS GO on my PC at 40 fps I hope I win. Usually I just see reviews of stuff and am never able to touch these Expensive tech I would feel blessed if for once I actually got something so freeking cooool. !!!! Anyway thanks for the giveaway again and congrats on the 3 Mil Subs. Love all you guys !!

New Razer Blade! For the ultra stylish and portable productivity ;)

I would love the NEW Razer Blade 14 because I'm a fan of power and good looking laptops!!! Plus ya know broke college student 

New Razor Blade 14 /o/! The laptop i have atm isn't great so an upgrade like this would be amazing! GL everyone.

I'd love the New Razer Blade, no need for the Core that's what my desktop is for. =) Also, huge fan of your content and it's continued accuracy! 

The New Razer Blade would definitely be my choice. I want to get into some light pc gaming and it would be a good start. Plus it would be perfect for school because it is not too thick and heavy so I could take it to class.

Well, it would be pretty neat to use the Blade as a mobile audio/video editing machine.

I want the blade 14 for that 1060, need dos fps for dos games. And congratz on that 3mil,

I would be more interested in the Razer Blade, It would be good for portable gaming.

Definitely the GTX 1060 Razer Blade! Congratulations to my fellow Vancouverians eventhoughyou'retechnicallybasedinSurrey!

I would choose the Razer Blade and pray to god it can handle Legion at ultra settings and it's processor doesn't go awahl during raids. I would probably also never leave my house if I got it except for groceries and even then only leave once or twice a month. Also I may end up becoming a soulless asshole and try blaming Razer and Linus Tech Tips for my lack of a healthy lifestyle and attempt a foreseeably failure of a lawsuit. RAZER BLADE PLZ!!!1!

I would like Razer Blade Stealth. 4k display is great. Thank you.

Blade Stealth would me absolutely awesome. Great for school use and some light gaming with league of legends, maybe.