3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Congrats to my favorite youtubers on 3 mil subscribers! The moment I saw my first LTT video, there was no going back! I'd really like to win a Razer Blade Stealth. I only have a 2009 Dell Inspiron 1545 with a pentium T4200 and 4 GB DDR2, so it would be the most amazing upgrade!

Razer Blade man all The way. I will sell it and buy a PC (JK):D:D ill need it for gaming

I would prefer the new blade as my old laptop just bit the dust with the screen falling off and the power button breaking off and me essentially having to short the power button to power-up the machine and my desktop is a little heavy to carry with me to friends houses.

power button - or wire.jpg

power button - wires.jpg

Would definitely go for the new blade or any for that matter. both great laptops, especially for students like a lot of us! easy to carry around and go home and put in an external gpu station and we got a working/gaming station all setup and ready to go! :D

The new Razer Blade 14 would be my main computer for creating 3D renderings and a little bit of gaming. I don't have a laptop and my PC has an AMD FX-8320e, 16 GB of RAM and a GT740. So I think this laptop would be better.

I would definitely want the new Blade... It would be a huge upgrade over my current Pentium, integrated graphics and 2 GB of RAM. Congratulations on 3 Million!!

I would want the Blade because it has an actual gpu in it. and it would be more useful for me since it's actually impossible to buy a decent laptop here in Venezuela

On 5.9.2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

I'd love to own a razer blade since it's probably 20x more powerful than my PC. I can't even run BF3 without unbearable lag on the minimum settings.

Would love the blade stealth. Id mostly love it since itd match the razer backpack i bought after it was featured on the channel. Id mostly use it for school (doing an IT course) and gaming on the go whenever im out the house.

Congratulations on 3 mil guys! I definitely want the razer blade stealth. Thanks! 

It would be wonderful to win the new razer blade (the one with the 1060 and 1920x1080 screen) not for myself, but for my cousin who i've been gaming with since I was a child. I've grown, got a job, and gotten a decent setup, I dont need much just the basics of pc gaming but hes a little younger and far behind, he on the other hand, is stuck with a crappy maybe-200$ computer that can barely run gmod on 15fps. Ive spent the past couple of months (off and on just spare time) trying to enter giveaways for him, but to no prevail. I work a summer job thats over now so no way to make solid money at the moment, and it would brighten that dudes year to have a good computer. Hope you consider my request! 

the  NEW Razer Blade 14 is delicious to me... We wants it, my precious! :-D

A Blade 14 would be awesome, Thank you for the giveaway! I'm starting college next week so a laptop for work and taking with me would be great!

I would Like the win the razer blade because I want a portable and powerful gaming machine that is also thin.

I would love to get my hands on the NEW NEW Razer Blade Stealth!

Looks great for sneaking into lectures, although that sick etching might turn some heads :)

I would love to have the Razor Blade Stealth due to the fact that I already have a beefy desktop for all of my CPU intensive activities, and I would just like to have a portable gaming laptop that I can bring to my friends' houses without any problems.

I would prefer the blade as I like the idea of being able to game anywhere and I like the larger screen.

It really wouldnt matter to me which one i won, theyd both perform alot better than my current daily driver laptop

Though the New Blade is the one id rather have just because it has a dedicated video card 

Desktop  - AMD Phenom II X4 955 - 12gb Hyper X DDR3 - NZXT Tempest - Asus M4A78DTX EVO - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti - 160gb Toshiba garbage - 1tb WD garbage

Laptop - HP Pavilion G7-2269wm - AMD A8-4500M - 6gb DDR3 - 320 gig Western Digital Scorpio drive - AMD HD 7640G graphics - 17.3 inch display

Server - x2 Xeon f41 2.80GHz - 4gb DDR ECC Reg - Intel Serverboard SE7320GP2 - ATI Rage 128 8mb - 120gb Seagate boot - 640 gb Network share