3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Gratz on the milestone! The Razer Blade Stealth would be my perfect laptop for school :)

Razer blade stealth definitely. The longer battery life and portability would be awesome. It's a perfect niche setup for me - I've been wanting to have a portable daily driver with the ability to plug into the core if I wanted to go lan somewhere.

The new razer blade please. I'd use it for my first ever venture into PC gaming finally ❤ Love the channel and congrats on 3 million well deserved you've thought me so much about PCs 

It would be great to have the Blade with the gtx1060 :x

Congrats for the 3M subs, I really love your show on youtube.

Keep on doing the great work guys.

Would love the Razer Blade! Would use it to game everywhere I go whenever I have extra free time to burn!xD

I am a gamer but i can't play any games with my setup which is s#@t :P i never played gta 5 and i would love to play it :P:P <-- thats a nice emoji :D <-- that one too :D i guess i would like the non stealth version more? idk ill never win so this doesnt even matter so thanks for the giveaway love u <3 

I would choose  the Razer Blade 14 because i need a computer for School but i also like Gaming so it seems like the perfect match?

Awesome giveaway ! Both of the Razor products are crazy cool (Agreed that the enthusiasm level lowers down a bit when the price comes in ) . Anyway , like i said both of them are awesome but maybe the new Razor Blade attract to me a bit more coz GAMING! (That's a medium of entertainment  that i would love to get in ) 

I would choose the Razor Blade .. I travel a lot and would most definately love to play games on the go. I would be willing to do a customer video review of the razor blade out in the field. I also work on computers and servers and such and would love to have a good laptop to work on in the field when needed.  I would do a video for both. And if you guys wanted I would give it over to you guys. 

The razer blade. I love  gaming and hanging out with friends so this New razer blade would help me game with my friends without having To move my heavy ass setup there every time :)

I would pick the Razer 14, and use it to play the most hardware intensive game of all time:

Dwarf Fortress.

i definitely want a razer blade to do my practice with photo and vidio editing on adobe. It is gone be a breeze with this new laptop!
That is my current setup :)

P.S. Hi from Bulgaria

RIG.jpg

Ze niw blæd 14 pleez. Have never won a giveaway but meh, worth a shot.

I think the Stealth would be the best for me, it has much more portability for taking it to class.

As a 3rd year theoretical physics degree student doing a lot of scientific computing and programming, without any access to fancy supercomputers, I need something beefier than my old i3 laptop or fx-4100 PC to run complex simulations, iterative calculations, or code for parsing large datasets. For this reason I'd have to choose the Razer Blade 14 with the desktop 1060 because lets face it; with this much number crunching, I need those teraflops.

Both options are great out side the box and I would like to win the razor blade for gaming off

Would definitely love the razor blade 14. Would help a lot for upgrading my current asus laptop which is extremely old now and clunky zzzzzzzz :(

Razer Blade so i can stop using that thing that i once called a laptop, when i am away from my gaming tower