3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would certainly want the razer blade stealth so that I got a machine for schoolwork and media playing. This because the Razer Blade Stealth is just extremley ligth and thin wich make's it extremely portable. The great display make's the Razer Blade stealth a good media device so that's why it sits my needs

I would love to have either of them frankly but if I had to choose I would pick the Blade for it's more extensive capabilities. As for what I would do with it I'm a software developer so probably light codeing and some gameing while on the go.

Is it a bird? is it a plane? NO!!! It's the NEW Razer Blade 14 in a plane getting shipped to me to germany!! :-)

I would like the  NEW Razer Blade Stealth in order my Commodore VIC 20 feels more comfortable to my hands!!

I would love to get the Razer Blade 14, as much as I'd love the Stealth I'd prefer the Razer Blade 14 purely for the gaming potential and would be useful for the extra battery life for working on my Software Development on the go! :) 
Plus it would be nice as I've been looking to upgrading my failing 5 year old Desktop 

Sorry, reposted as I forgot email notifications, if a mod finds this please delete it I couldn't find out how

The Razer Blade Stealth would be perfect, just stardet working and i could need a new Laptop to work with :)

Thats all!

Love you guys <3 ;D 

The Blade stealth would be awesome! Right now I'm editing video and photos on a cheapo laptop I bought in Cambodia that came peri stalled with lots of viruses and is likely to explode at any moment!  You might very well save my life with this giveaway!

Hi i am from Italy but i love to watch your videos they are very interesting expecially the videos about the new laptops. I would definitely want the NEW RAZER BLADE because I really need a gaming laptop, mine is too old and cant even play minecraft.  Also I would love to play vr games. I cant afford to buy a razer blade so i would be the happiest man in the world.

Thanks

Blade 14 would be neat. A portable gaming PC would be nice

Not a fan of 4k display. So the blade is gd. xD

Of course, what am I thinking, its free, so either one is welcoming!

I would love the new blade stealth as I have no good laptop, am stuck with a cheap HP (about 80% sure the hard drive my die in about 2-3 months), and would love a quality fast laptop.

Razer Blade 14 is fantastic, I would use it for light gaming, programming, and watching linustechtips on youtube of course!

My puny game programmer physique cannot handle heavy laptops but my puny game programmer income cannot buy nice and light laptops. I still use my 2011 ZenBook that with its mechanical HDD takes over 10 to minutes to stop coughing after boot.

Of the two I'd prefer the Blade Stealth as 4k can fit more editor and Visual Studio on screen at once but honestly either one would be a huge upgrade. Mostly I want faster storage, more RAM and a better CPU.

I would love to get the Razer Blade Stealth because I'm getting into graphic design and it would be a big help.

I would love the Razer blade 2014 cuz i don't have a pc and my laptop is so bad that It can't even run minecraft properly. I'm going to play games on It and use It for school stuff, and maybe a few movies

You guys are amazing I learned soo much about computers and tech in general tanks to you!!

Razer Blade would be ideal for me :) going to be my 'weapon of choice' as themselves say for music production on the go, so as much CPU processing power as possible is needed!

i will be happiest man alive(or dead) if i win new razer blade!!

This giveaway seems like the race I've done when I was a spermatozoa: me against millions. I won that time,maybe I can win now. The Razer Blade Stealth isn't an ovary, it doesn't looks like one but it's still attractive.