3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would caress the new blade dearly. I have never been able to afford a premium computer like this, so this would be a real slap to the face (in a good way!). If I win, I will personally come to LTT and lick Linus' big toe :ph34r: (no homo...well maybe slight) lmao. But seriously though, good luck to everyone!xD

I would love the Blade because currently I'm using a toaster that can barely run league of legends let alone anything else. <3

I would very much like to win the razer blade stelth, its beautiful. Congrats on 3m subs, you guys rock.

On 04/09/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Would love the stealth for photo editing (insta: michael_gula), car photography, I travel a lot and only got a desktop at the moment and also I am heading to college this year

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

I would loveeeee to get my hands on that Luke configured razer blade! I love his product analysis and I love the look of that razer blade!

I would love to win a Razor Blade as it could easily replace my current laptop and could do everything I need it to.

I just love how tiny and powerful is that damn thing... I want it so badly!!!!

I tried to reply to this about 30 minutes after it was posted but I guess the site was completely flooded because I was having no luck. Then I forgot to post until just now, days later. Anyway, I'd like the Razer Blade 14 so I can gloat about it to my co-workers which will not care at all. 

I would like the razer blade because I am an aspiring YouTuber (lastrday) and I don't have a good PC yet to play the games I want to.

Razer Blade 14. Would upgrade my current 'gaming rig' from an integrated AMD GPU to something that gets more than 10 frames playing Guild Wars 2 at lowest settings during events.

I would like to get my hands on the new Blade Stealth by razer...

I could really use a powerfull laptop like this to game as i don't have gaming laptop at the moment. I hope i or anyone who deserves wins it.

Razer Blade eh!! Thanks for the opportunity. If I win I'll buy you a double double! 

I would definitely love the 1080p Razer Blade. Looks gorgeous and would definitely be an upgrade to my 10 year old laptop.

NEW Razer Blade 14

because my daily driver is a is a 2011 acer aspire that is on its last legs i need da upgrade. 

I would like to win the Blade because I currently game on a 250$ HP notebook, and I'm certainly not a stealthy gamer. Also I'm too poor to buy the Razer core.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

razor blade stealth but id be happy with either one!

I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14, just because it has that little bit better mobile gaming potential. Perfect for LAN parties, or light "kitchen table" gaming as opposed to always at my desk or carting around my whole rig. Also, I need a new laptop for college.

'Grats on 3 million by the way, here is to 3 million more. 

Well i prefer the Razer Blade 14. I will use it probably for gaming and editing some videos for my channel. I prefer Blade 14 because its better for gaming.

I'd like Razer Blade 14 cause it has the razer chroma keyboard and i want my friends to look for the dwarf and his gold on the other side of the rainbow

I'd love the Razor Blade 14, because the new Mass Effect is gonna be sweet and I want to run it as intensive as possible. 

Also I have an unhealthy obsession with RGB keyboards. 

Being a student pilot with a YouTube channel, the i7 in the Razer Blade Stealth will be perfect for being able to edit and render flights/VLOGs on the go and in between flights and airports. Not to mention the weight and size would be perfect for a flight bag. Would a Razer Core for those hard earned study breaks (AKA excessive amounts of COD + GTA V) be too much to ask for as well? :D