3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

NEW Razer Blade 14 would be Great, my e7400+ gt 520 is already crying

I really want the razer blade stealth because my pc is bad and i want something light

Man, I'd really dig the new razer blade. I want to game for sure, but my master plan is to annoy my roommates with the keyboard clicking all day.

I would love the razer blade, my current desktop can't really play many games (gtx 260 & fx-6300) and I need a laptop for school.

Razer Blade for sure!

I need to upgrade from my store bought XPS 8500 and so me and my girl can game together!

I'd like to win the Blade so I can run that sweet sweet BFone :D. I game a lot and would love to have something light and portable for school as well :)

That is A tough one probably a Razor Blade 14, for better performance over my 6 year old laptop that has gone through hell and back. You guys are awesome keep up the good work.

-Josh

I WANT THAT RAZOR BLADE STEALTH !!!!!!

I WANT A LAPTOP FOR SCHOOLLLLL!!!

AND OTHER REASONS 

SUCH AS PLAYING GAMES OBVIOUSLY 

AND STUDYING (ya right)

i need it im broke rip 

love,

me

and i love

you too

Honestly speaking a new laptop would definitely be crazy. I'm in college now and I'm rockin a Dell Latitude 6430u which gets the job done, but barely. The Razerblade 14 would make me the top man on campus for sure.

I want a razer blade 14 Dog. To play Fallout 4 super good.
Thank you

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

The new razor blade stealth would be great for me starting my new course, since I'll be doing Web design, coding, animation and stuff this would help alot. 

ohh man hope yall chose me! i want the razor blade 14! with all my crazy road trips i could use some thing else besides my phone for a time killer! and this would be easy way to get to lan parties with a beast like the blade 14! ill be gaming on the bad boy all day!

I would love the new Razer Blade 14. I'd love to use it to game while I'm away from home for work.

I would love the New Razer Blade for sure. It would be great to have in my college classes since I don't have anything right now :/

I'd get the new Blade 14 for my best bud who's stuck with a trash-top (runs source games on low at 15-30 fps), and I don't think he can afford a better one right now (gaming laptops are expensive). I just built my own PC a few weeks ago, and it would be awesome to be able to play games with him. Good luck to everyone, and may the luckiest man win!

I like The Blade Stealth; it is the most bad@!&, ultra-portable laptop in the market and it matches my "Blade" theme when I'm out there hunting vampires. I'd use it to run the algorithm that allows me to find them and hunt them easily. #Blade-tech 

I would love the stealth! Im studying to be a computer engineer and im using a lenovo flex 3-11. Definitely  budget laptop, It could be very useful as I get deeper into my major classes. Plus it wouldnt hurt to game on in my leisure time ;). Hope I win! I also wish everyone the best of luck!

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like to have the new razer blade so i can run games faster than my 2013 aspire

Love the Blade Stealth, and would adore using it for work, only issue is that I have just built my new gaming rig, so funds are tight. :(

When in doubt, helicopter rides for all.

I want Razer blade so I can play my games at more than 20fps  hopefully I also heard the razor blade stealth is better but i have yet to try it :)

Hey Linus and co,

I would like to first congratulate you on reaching 3 million subscribers, and I think it's amazing that you're putting on a giveaway of this caliber. I don't know quite how many people are participating here, but I certainly hope that you'll consider me as a possible winner. If I was to win, I would DEFINITELY prefer the Razer Blade Stealth. The reason for this is that I already have a semi-competent computer for gaming purposes, but what I really need is a powerful, and highly portable laptop that I can use for college and fast photo editing on pictures larger than SD quality. Right now I have a cheap HP that's literally falling apart. The Stealth is my ideal laptop because while I'm always down for gaming, at the end of the day i'm just an engineering nerd at heart. I would be so grateful if you could help me get my degree without tens of thousands of dollars in debt.

-Eric

Razer Blade Stealth  because i think it is the best laptop for work, for gaming i have a tower^^